Snapped Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gie!

Reaction score
Is there any product that can be used on snapped hair? I now use heat protector and very rarely use straighteners, just wondering if there's anything else? Xx

U say snapped hair is your hair processed as in colour? if so then really u need to address the cause of your breakage first as any treatment will be pretty pointless.

Hiya, thanks for the reply.
Yeah, I've had white blonde hair for some time, that I did myself at home with bleach.
I get it done by a professional now with no bleach.
Xx

I like Wella SP Power Mask it's fab!!!!

power mask is awesome.....sp used to also do a product called ends express which was great, it seals up your split ends...but it was rebranded about 6 months ago so I don't know if they still do it. xxx

Redken antisnap is the best thing I have found for hair that is hanging on by its fingertips!

The redken anti snap sounds good , im always wary of products that oversoften the hair but if it does what it says on the tin.

The whole Redken extreme range is high protein, so won't make hair limp or floppy. It holds it together really well though. Use for really damaged hair.

tigi "wonderful tonight". . . apply at bed time on dry hair and shampoo and condition as normal in the morning! triples the strength of bleached hair!! i can personally vouch for the effectiveness of makin hair condition feel great xx

Wella Sp repair, or power mask x

redken extreme range,tigi wonderful tonight,ends express[haircut in a bottle]lol and power mask in sp wella 4 sure!!!!! oh n kimmi my country havnt repackaged it its still called ends express and in the same lil white bottle.....;):D:D

Thanks for all the replies. They all sound brill! Think I'm gonna try the Redken antisnap xx

Latest posts

Back