Snowman With Brisa/Glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Hi Peeps,
Posting this for Tamm,
She has been inspired by Loo to paint a little snowman on her Brisa rubies ... I think he is lovely, dont you???

Oooooh thanks Glo you're a star! and thanks to Loo for the snowman.... I loooove doing them I've done some on a couple of friends including a very masculine male friend who works in a garage! lol put glitter on his scarf on that one lol

He's lovely :green:

Awwwww well done he looks so cute I like those festive red glitter tips too very nice and I think I could also see a little pretty snowflake lurking on one of the nails lol!!! They look lovely!!!

thanks Loo! I just looove your nail art and just like Christie's work it inspires me to give it a bash! Its very early days for me with the old nail art but I'm loving it! And yes that is a snowflake lol thanks to christie!

Thanks its nice to know that I can inspire others and share my ideas. I get so much inspiration from everyone here too this site was a god send!!! :hug:

Well Tamm, if that is your nail art work in early days i look forward to seeing more in the months to come, they look lovely! Well done! x

well done tamm !!

Well done Tamm, He looks lovely! :D:D Keep up the good work! :wink2:

thanks guys for all your postive comments, it does me the world of good!

Ditto what Suey says, if that's where you're at starting out, pretty soon you'll be right up there with the best of 'em!

Clever and cute - lovely work !

Hi Tammy,

Well done thay are fab :cool: I will have to come up to see you so you put a set on for me :D

Sarah

You all know how I feel about nail art BUT....I think Frosty is really rather cute!! Well Done Tamm!! Nails look lovely too!:hug:

I'm grinning like a chesire cat here lol...... thanks again guys!

Lovely nails and sweet little snowman!!

Latest posts

Back