So annoyed-training loans advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else got any advice? X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

If you cannot afford to do the CND complete right now, why not try to get on a Shellac course? If you already have your manicure/pedicure you should qual for Shellac training. That way, you could learn and offer one treatment that you would be confident in and hopefully be able to save up faster with the money you earn from Shellac manicures. I'm in the same boat as you, saving. I don't have the option to train with CND, but I chose to train with Bio Sculpture as they offer training in my city and they have good education reviews too. Keep your chin up things will fall into place.

I have decided to go for the complete course after a lot of research!! I was advised by the ambassador to get a 0% credit card to pay for the course which i don't think i'll be able to do as i'm unemployed. I have been looking into a professional and career development loan has anyone done this? It looks ok but i'd have to start paying interest on it 1 month after completing the course which i don't really want to do! I'm scared i'll do the course and still not be able to find work or set up on my own! I don't want to have to pay a loan off if i'm not earning money :( xx

Latest posts

Back