So excited for the 2014 releases!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DazzlingDetails

Reaction score
Eeeeekkkk!!!
Just seen these in FB and I'm so excited!!!
In going to be poor after Xmas lol !!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384981933.505542.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384981941.117201.jpg

I seen them too love them :) especially the ones coming out in May :) x

Finally a yellow!

These are the colours I've been waiting for!!! I think as soon as these are released our shellac collection should finally be complete ♥️

They look fab wonder if they'll be released at excel in feb 👏👏x

How do you find out about the colour releases? I have liked the sweet squared page and am a member of theirs also?

have you seen the post in news too about new additives in jan 2014? Im hoping the open road shellac and vinylux will all be released at the same time!

have you seen the post in news too about new additives in jan 2014? Im hoping the open road shellac and vinylux will all be released at the same time!

I cannot wait for the new additives. I'm more excited about those than the new Shellac colours.

How do you find out about the colour releases? I have liked the sweet squared page and am a member of theirs also?

CND shellac fb page

They are absolutely fan blooming tastic!!! I'm just bit gutted there's more greens to collect dust as I can't get my clients to touch them!!!

The additives look pretty disappointing ! Out of all the colours they pick ones that are very similar to ones we have!

absolutely cannot wait ! especially for the fuschia one on the end :Love::Love: totally the colour that has been missing !!

I hope they dont sell in packs so we have no choice but to purchase GREEN! Its is so hard to get clients to have green!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Greens are used hugely in nAil art. Many of these colours are to satisfy the nail artists not just necessarily your clients.

Ian .. You know CND better than that ... They never repeat colours and they are always different even if they may not look like it on the page.

I've put these on my facebook page to tease my clients and guess what colours they are raving about the most? The Greens! I personally love the greens and if they are this popular already from a photo I can see them being used a lot with my clients!

Xx

Any pics of new additives

Greens are used hugely in nAil art. Many of these colours are to satisfy the nail artists not just necessarily your clients.

Ian .. You know CND better than that ... They never repeat colours and they are always different even if they may not look like it on the page.

I know. I shouldn't of put that really. I always hang fire and wait till they are released.... X

The greens are my favourites!

We will all desperately need a new salon rack to put them in. Mine is jam packed even though I have the mini racks fixed underneath the large rack.
Diane x

Latest posts

Back