So Frustrated!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When your talking with newbies, you should try to phrase yourself more politely so that people don't misunderstand HOW you're saying things.
And... when you're speaking to people who have been in the industry for over 25 years perhaps you could phrase yourself more politely too huh? :rolleyes:

Telling someone "It's called adhesive, not glue" sounds like a real catty attitude to me. You could have rephrased yourself so that it sounded a little nicer and not so bitchy.
That all depends on how you read the reply doesn't it?
Using the correct terminology will get you a long way in this industry, using words that Joanna Public would use to describe adhesive
(or in your words 'glue') doesn't show that you know what you're talking about does it?

Maybe you should take some time and think that over. Being polite goes a long way, and phrasing yourself appropriately would not cause any confusion or upsets.
Me thinks that perhaps you should read what you typed and use it in future postings.

And, on that note, being as you've had your initial query answered I deem this thread well and truly closed!
:green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back