So girls, how many colours do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MUA

Reaction score
Say is 'enough' gel polishes to have? I have spent so much money and have just over 50 gel polishes yet customers are still coming in asking if there's any more?! I use opi so it's not cheap and I do have all different colours. How many do you have?

Think I have about 32 Shellac colours and then about 20 Lecente glitters and also stamping, so including all the glitter combinations and layered Shellac colours I have 2 full display rings (the metal rings with the clear nail pops) and this is by far enough for me! Clients say I have too much choice sometimes...do you have a good variation of colours or are they all quite similar?

Think I have about 32 Shellac colours and then about 20 Lecente glitters and also stamping, so including all the glitter combinations and layered Shellac colours I have 2 full display rings (the metal rings with the clear nail pops) and this is by far enough for me! Clients say I have too much choice sometimes...do you have a good variation of colours or are they all quite similar?
Hi! Thanks for answering :)
They're all completely different, I have nudes, pinks, reds, 1 green and 1 yellow lol! Purples dark colours and a few glitters. What would you say are the most popular colours for you? Xx

Hi! Thanks for answering :)
They're all completely different, I have nudes, pinks, reds, 1 green and 1 yellow lol! Purples dark colours and a few glitters. What would you say are the most popular colours for you? Xx

I'm not at the salon today otherwise I would take pics for you! At the moment my most popular colour (that never leaves my desk I use it that much lol) is Shellac Lilac Eclipse, I also use a lot of nudes, coral colours, pinks, brown, and always add glitter! In fact it's become rare that I do a set without any glitter. My least popular colours are red, black, green xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1506765132.194862.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1506765174.110880.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1506765225.889888.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1506765254.634240.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1506765323.289656.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1506765364.769880.jpg

I've done these sets on clients more times than I can count! Definitely the most popular looks

I have 153 shellac colours, lots of glitters and plenty of foils.

The only colour my clients were asking for that I didn't have was a mid grey - but now we have that, too.

I think - unless you have the affliction of having to have all the colours, like I do - that a good basic selection of the most popular colours is more than enough, at least to get started.

I have 338 OPI colors.... ( every Gelcolor ever made... I know I have a problem). I also have glitters, nail vinyls etc...

I’d agree you could probably go for the most popular colors to get started.

I have 338 OPI colors.... ( every Gelcolor ever made... I know I have a problem). I also have glitters, nail vinyls etc...

I’d agree you could probably go for the most popular colors to get started.
Thanks Hun. What's your most popular colours? This is interesting for me also having OPI

We have c200 colours excluding normal polish

Very irritating when clients moan when one colour has run out when there are so many to choose from.

Thanks Hun. What's your most popular colours? This is interesting for me also having OPI

Really depends on the season spring/summer all the bright ones and corals come out
Fall/winter all the dark muted colors

Here are a few:
Bubble bath
Alpine snow
We the female
Big Apple red
Mod about you
Gelato on my mind
Never Have Too Mani Friends
OPI Red
I'm Not Really A Waitress,
Malaga Wine,