So how do I buy Creative???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacquisu

Reaction score
OK so yesterday I asked for thoughts on the best product names and got a collective chant in favour of Creative Brisa Gel. So for at least the third time in a year I trudged off to their website and tried to register but it wouldnt accept my 'user id'. I emailed them (again) but got no reply (again). Am I being ignored because I haven't been on their training courses? Ive been doing nails for 7 years and have a certificate and a successful salon to prove it. I dont mind watching one of their videos for guidance and application technique but I dont want to spend more money on another training course right now - do I really have to resort to buying off ebay???

All I want to do is change my product range!!! Help!!:Scared:

Hiya ..if you are not already trained with Creative then you wont be able to buy Brisa...to have a user id requires that you are already a customer...to be a customer requires the training.....you can ring Designer Nails (Hyperion Group) in Leeds and open a secondary account to order everything other than Brisa and L&P...HTH xx

Hi

I know it is frustraiting but you will probably spend the same amount of money buying it off ebay as you would doing a conversion course which you get all the kit with anyway.

It is very risky buying things like this off ebay.

xxx

Yup...who knows that the stuff you will get is the real deal..??

I trained in C&G and got level 3 ... went in to Creative and they would sell even L&P to me... so if you have a higher level in nail enhancements then you will be able to purchase your acrylics that you need.

cant you get it from ellisons as they have got it in there book !and says nothing about you can only have this if you have creative course! i could be wrong but its worth giving them ago.( pls dont all jump on me if im wrong:rolleyes: )

Ellisons require a certificate to prove you have trained with creative.

suey said:
Ellisons require a certificate to prove you have trained with creative.
so if you want to use it ... u need to prove it! x :Love:

they never asked me when i phoned them to place a order.

joanne2005 said:
they never asked me when i phoned them to place a order.
what was the question again? so, you can get creative through ellisons... then go for it... what do you want to know then???? :rolleyes:

they never asked if i had been trained by creative! they only asked wot i was trained in when i first opened my account with them.

Hi

I am Creative trained and rang Ellisons recently as had to order waxing products and makes sense ordering from one place not so much to pay on p&P. I was told you can buy Creative products without a certificate but if you want L&P you have to send a copy of your certificate.

Shelley

joanne2005 said:
they never asked if i had been trained by creative! they only asked wot i was trained in when i first opened my account with them.
you will need your certs if you want L&P.... simple as that... if you have converted or trained with creative no prob... if you have level 3 beauty blah blah fine.... if not then you cannot get L&P til you convert. :)

If you have a certificate in gel that creative recognise (not essential nails) and can send them a copy i am sure that you can purchase Brisa, when i called them at the end of 2004 that was the case, but if you are going to buy the whole kit - conversion is free - call them to double check they are so helpful. I don't think you can order online yet:rolleyes:

or almost

Once you have bought the kit and the brisa lamp (which is different to other gel lamps) it is only a few pounds more to do the conversion course and to train in the system correctly.

It is different to other gel's.

thanks everyone, my certificate is a VTCT Level 2 in Nail Technology - it was a years part time course so in my mind it should be enough but hey, if it costs as much to do the course with a free kit as it does for the kit on its own I'll ring them in the morning and book myself in. Another certificate won't hurt I was just worried about the expense and finding the time to do it, already doing 7 other courses this year so i'll add it to the list...

Thanks again

Jax

jacquisu said:
thanks everyone, my certificate is a VTCT Level 2 in Nail Technology - it was a years part time course so in my mind it should be enough but hey, if it costs as much to do the course with a free kit as it does for the kit on its own I'll ring them in the morning and book myself in. Another certificate won't hurt I was just worried about the expense and finding the time to do it, already doing 7 other courses this year so i'll add it to the list...

Thanks again

Jax

You will be able to buy Brisa with your VCTC cert. I am concerned more about you not being responded to via your emails... did you email DN or Creative - don't forget the www.creativenaildesign.com is in the states and they forward us names as and when they get them. If it's DN... i am not sure where the request details go to... please let me know anyway!

Mrs Geek said:
You will be able to buy Brisa with your VCTC cert. I am concerned more about you not being responded to via your emails... did you email DN or Creative - don't forget the www.creativenaildesign.com is in the states and they forward us names as and when they get them. If it's DN... i am not sure where the request details go to... please let me know anyway!

ok so I go to the designernails.com website and click on 'login' - im not a member so i click on the 'register' link - that link doesn't let me register so I click on the 'contact' link and send my email explaining my plight! After that I wait and get no reply!! Done that at least 3 times in the last year i'm sure. I would phone but it's usually out of office hours that I get round to doing stuff like that which is why i like to buy from websites. Stuff like this just makes me want to shop elsewhere....

jacquisu said:
ok so I go to the designernails.com website and click on 'login' - im not a member so i click on the 'register' link - that link doesn't let me register so I click on the 'contact' link and send my email explaining my plight! After that I wait and get no reply!! Done that at least 3 times in the last year i'm sure. I would phone but it's usually out of office hours that I get round to doing stuff like that which is why i like to buy from websites. Stuff like this just makes me want to shop elsewhere....

Well Jacqui this is why I am trying to help you.:o :D ;) and just so you know, we won't be selling on-line until July/August.
One final thing... there are 3 email address you can click on to send a message, Sales, Education, Info. Would you mind telling me which one you emailed... then I can check where the emails have gone and who is responsible for not responding to you. Many Thanks

[email protected] is the email address i have used

do I sound like a pain!!?? Soz!! Just want to buy and view price lists etc without any fuss thats all!! I feel like I'm trying to enter some secret society or something!!!

Latest posts

Back