So impressed by all you hair stylists....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's been years since i did my first year in a salon but flip me I will never forget the pain in my legs for the first few weeks, not to mention a back problem i still have due to shampooing for about 8 hours straight at an angle! nowadays where it's health and safety gone mad it would be outlawed! not like the good old 1990's. haha

it's been years since i did my first year in a salon but flip me I will never forget the pain in my legs for the first few weeks, not to mention a back problem i still have due to shampooing for about 8 hours straight at an angle! nowadays where it's health and safety gone mad it would be outlawed! not like the good old 1990's. haha

I had my first day in a salon in 1983:eek:

Wow pretty impressive amount of time ! I can only barely imagine the experience and knowledge you've got! You can't put a price on that :)

Sent from my Orange San Francisco using SalonGeek

hairdressing is all about love and art,i love hair and what i do to it,everyday is a challenge but it is also extremely hard work,i have my own salon and work alone because i cannot stand working with anyone who dosent measure up to my expectations ,i start everyday at 8 am and finish when my legs give way, the true measure of a good hairdresser in my opinion isint always about what money you make,its about whether you can make someone love the way they look,give them confidence and also a great cup of tea!!! lol, i can never imagine being anything else but a hairdresser,and i think when i die i will probably be buried with my scissors in my hand,lol xx

Latest posts

Back