So what's the plan for 2012??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoe_293

Reaction score
Was just wondering what everyone has planned for 2012? Any new courses?

I will be finishing my nvq 2 next year so who knows where I'll be this time next year.

Finished my theory course beginning of this month so end of January 2012 I will be starting my CND complete course :)

Looking forward to it..even though it's costly..but it'll be worth it i'm sure!

Going to do my CND Master painter course and I have a few more I want to do so will be looking forward to that.:)

I'm planning on doing a shellac course as soon as possible, I'm so excited and I'm getting obsessed, I'm watching you tube videos, searching on here. I can't wait!!

I'm waiting for the new dates for Shellac training and also saving for Nouveau lash training ..... Excited!

I'll also be finishing my nvq level 2 next year, hopefully starting level 3 too! x

Im also another one that will be finishing my nvq 2 in nails next year and I may do level 3, not decided at the moment

Caro the dates are already available, I had an email the other day with them x

This was my first year doing mobile. So 2012 will be all about planning better in terms of knowing the busiest times, and knowing when to or if to put any offers on.

I'd also like to train in threading and maybe semi permanent eyelashes :)

Plug my business, work as much as I can and finish Reflexology course, do Hopi, book on CND L&P & Gel conversion course, MYbrowz & anail art course. Set up my tanning equipment and get spray tans up and running and the later part of the year open my Wedding Hair & Make-Up branch of the business.

Good luck everyone xxx

Finish my foundation degree and move out the parents house to live with my other half and do my BA year :)

Other than that, build up my client base as much as I can until I move out then start all over again in a new location (really timed that well didn't I?!)

Do some training I want to do but not sure which ones yet lol depending how business is going, invest in shellac when the time is right. x

Last edited:
Lose weight!! Got a lot to loose so that is my aim, also starting uni in feb, so this time in 2013 I may have got my place for midwifery!!

Do my theory n practical. Do some more beauty related courses. And then September my little boy starts nursery :(

Yes loose weight!! I've eaten way too many chocolates and mince pies this year. I got zumba 2 for the wii for christmas so will give that a go x

Onwards and upwards and be the best I can be!

- New business venture.

- Loose weight (be able to kitesurf at the end!).

- Get down on the floor with my 3yo and play every day.

Short list - alot of work!

Caro the dates are already available, I had an email the other day with them x

Thanks for this ! I emailed a couple of weeks ago and was told they weren't going to be available until the new year and did think it a bit odd!!!

I'll be starting again!

I've been dumped and evicted from his house right before Christmas! So my salon business died before I got started and my seasonal zoo job ended.

However, I've had a lovely Christmas with my family and I'm making plans to see friends. I'm applying for every job going as I'm no longer tied to an address or man.

So: Zoo job, relocate to be near new job, salon/mobile work around other job, finally get my spray tan machine!! and save up for an eyelash extension course... Oh yeah, and THEN find a new man! :wink2:

Happiness.

Oh and find a way to make the Khardashians disappear.

Last edited:
Happiness.

Oh and find a way to make the Khardashians disappear.

And the entire cast of all the Big Brothers, TOWIE, Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore, Made in Chelsea, Desperate Scousewives, Big Fat Gypsy everything because they are pathetic and RiHanna because she's too damn gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back