Soak off builder gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise illman

Reaction score
hi does anyone have a good recommendation for a soak off builder gel I’m currently using skyscraper but ordering it is a nightmare as they are often out of stock so I was thinking of trying another one.

I use NSI secrets led curable gel but they do uv gels too. I like it but I have nothing to compare it to as I haven't tried any others.

Our brand new DuoGel 2 in 1, is a builder in a bottle with added acrylic powder. As strong as acrylic, and stronger than hard gel, due to the acrylic powder in our formula, a hard gel but new technology that soaks off. Can be used for extending or flexible enough for natural nails and under gel polish for added strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our brand new DuoGel 2 in 1, is a builder in a bottle with added acrylic powder. As strong as acrylic, and stronger than hard gel, due to the acrylic powder in our formula, a hard gel but new technology that soaks off. Can be used for extending or flexible enough for natural nails and under gel polish for added strength.

hi that sounds fab do you have any samples that you could possibly send to me ?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi that sounds fab do you have any samples that you could possibly send to me ?
Thank you. We have trade prices on our website f you create an account. Thank you

Latest posts

Back