Soak-off Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronni

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I am looking into buying a new gel to use. I am looking for a soak off gel rather than buff off. I know about bio sculpture because i trained with them but they are v expensive and i emailed them and asked if they could send me an up to date price list and they havent send me anything.
Please help.
Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

Hi bronni,

Essential Nails do a dream soak off gel, £22.91 15g, £33.96 30g.

HTH

Nicky:)

read a posts from a few geeks recently, that say calgel is just as good as biosculpture, but costs less. its a soak off too. hth

Akzentz do a soak off gel called Options...x

Pronails have just launched a soak off gel. I saw some beautiful demos of it at excel.

can i just ask...?? why a soak off gel and not a file off...?...just curious as to why you prefer one to the other. Thanks x

I had a look at this gel at Excel at the weekend, it seemed to be a very basic gel and the thing that stood out most to me is that it didn't have a white or a pink, only a clear!
I would have said hi to you Susan but you had your head down doing demo's :wink2:

I am very interested in adding a soak off gel to my services too, I looked at both Bio and Calgel at Excel and apart from the obvious drivel that the gels didn't damage the natural nail etc etc etc Calgel looked like a good choice to me personally.

I had a look at this gel at Excel at the weekend, it seemed to be a very basic gel and the thing that stood out most to me is that it didn't have a white or a pink, only a clear!
I would have said hi to you Susan but you had your head down doing demo's :wink2:

I am very interested in adding a soak off gel to my services too, I looked at both Bio and Calgel at Excel and apart from the obvious drivel that the gels didn't damage the natural nail etc etc etc Calgel looked like a good choice to me personally.

ahh, sorry i missed you, i was soo busy.

the nobility gel only arrived from the usa the day before the show opened, but word has it that the colour gels can be sandwiched between the nobility layers and it still soaks off. i'll keep you posted when time allows me to look into it further. i was surprised to see biosculpture were not at the show, or did i miss their stand ?

i was surprised to see biosculpture were not at the show, or did i miss their stand ?
hmmm I am sure it was their stand I was at...
although I could be mistaken as my eyes weren't working well due to lack of sleep lol

As soon as you know about Le Chat adding a white gel could you please let us know, it seemed a very straightforward system but it didn't shout at me to buy it and that was down to lack of white and pink gels.

Wish I'd know about the ProfessioNails new gel as I'd have gone to have a look...
too many stands and not enough time lol

hmmm I am sure it was their stand I was at...
although I could be mistaken as my eyes weren't working well due to lack of sleep lol

As soon as you know about Le Chat adding a white gel could you please let us know, it seemed a very straightforward system but it didn't shout at me to buy it and that was down to lack of white and pink gels.

Wish I'd know about the ProfessioNails new gel as I'd have gone to have a look...
too many stands and not enough time lol

i could be wrong, i only had a couple of 1/2 hr breaks in the whole 3 days, so i didnt get round the whole show, i saw calgel there, butnot bio.

i'll keep you up to date with the info as soon as i get it.:) i'll be emailing the usa office this week about something else, so i'll try to find out more then. wish i had met you, maybe next show.

Didnt go to ExCel but I believe Bio were not going to be there Sandi. So god knows whose stand you were at. :lol:

Bio weren't there. Essential Nails weren't either and there were loads of college students coming up with kit lists of Dream products that they had to buy.

We ended up helping them with what we could, but their tutors should have been informed before sending their students off to the show to get their kits.

There were stands near us that were empty where the exhibitors didn't even turn up!! Their names were there, but they were not. Can you believe that !!

Gina x
Professionails Hand & Body Care Products

Latest posts

Back