Soak off UV gel extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loucoops1

Reaction score
Hi
What soak off uv gel do you guys use to go over nail tips for gel extensions? I can only seem to find hard gel which need filing off,
Thanks

Hi
What soak off uv gel do you guys use to go over nail tips for gel extensions? I can only seem to find hard gel which need filing off,
Thanks

From experience, I know that Bio Sculpture Gel (soak off), is essentially not strong enough to apply over tips and it could well be the same for the majority of soak off systems.

This though is where sculpting gel steps in, to create extensions without the need for tips, but providing enough strength to support the soak off gel.

Other soak off gel users however may be able to offer other suggestions.

Orly makes one called “Builder in a Bottle”. It’s for extensions or overlays and can be soaked off, although I haven’t tried soaking it off yet. Don’t quote me but I believe you file off 80% and then soak for 15 mins to remove the rest.

Hi
I’m looking for a soak off uv gel to go over nail tips. Does anyone know if you can paint other brands of gel polish over the BIAB as I don’t want to buy a new brand of gel polishes. Currently using gellux and gellish and want to know if I could use these over the top of BIAB.
Thanks

TGB has Biab. Magpie also has a builder in a bottle that is soak off.

Ikon.iQ do a soak off gel system called Evolution consisting of Base, Builder and Extension gels.

Latest posts

Back