Solar butter or Solar Silk????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipperyangel

Reaction score
Hi All
My daughter suffers with eczema and Im looking for something to keep her skin moisturised as I refuse to use the steroid cream the doc had given her as her eczema is not bad enough for that :rolleyes:(plus I refuse to use it on her face)
so I was wondering if either the Solarbutter or the Solarsilk would do the trick or if there is anything you could recommend?
Thanks
Stacy

Hi there, I don't know if this will help but that's what we are here for. Rachel aka HOPE on this site has used Cucumber Heel Therapy on her daughters skin (she suffered from terrible eczema too.... and she said it worked miracles.

Rachel if you're there please post and let this lady know what happened.

Anyway, CHT is also availble from the same place as a CND product so call us if you need to! :hug:

Thats great thanks
Im not far from my local cnd store, will it be open today and can I just walk in and purchase things without cnd training (obviously excluding l&p and brisa)?

Yes I 2nd the CHT, it does work wonders!! I would advise Solar butter over Silk as its thicker?

xxxxxx:hug:

I will be going to get some CHT on monday (ooo I have a great excuse to go to the CND shop :lol:)

I will be going to get some CHT on monday (ooo I have a great excuse to go to the CND shop :lol:)
This has also helped my mother....who will be wanting another shipment the next time i see her:eek::lol:

Please also understand that the first port of call is always a doctor for this problem,as it can be something underlying....but i am always open to other therapies alongside orthodox medicine.

Using something very simple as the things you cleanse with can make a big difference....the spa soak is also lovely as you can feel the oils lubricate the skin,and contains no harsh ingredients that detrament the skin....i wish you well:hug:

This has also helped my mother....who will be wanting another shipment the next time i see her:eek::lol:

Please also understand that the first port of call is always a doctor for this problem,as it can be something underlying....but i am always open to other therapies alongside orthodox medicine.

Using something very simple as the things you cleanse with can make a big difference....the spa soak is also lovely as you can feel the oils lubricate the skin,and contains no harsh ingredients that detrament the skin....i wish you well:hug:

I have taken her to the doctor many times, but he just keeps giving me steroid cream for her, which only irritated it more. We have tried many different lotions and potions but nothing seems to do the trick.
I especially refuse to use the steroid cream on her face (which the doc told me to do, but im not sure if your supposed to) as its all around her eyes so I was looking for something I could use on her face as well as her body.
Can I use CHT or Solarbutter on her face?
Thanks for all the replies

Latest posts

Back