Solar oil and pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshineinme

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Is there any 'risk' in using solar oil whilst pregnant?

I know it might be a stupid question but what if the baby is allergic to nuts? Could it cause an adverse reaction?

I've never been pregnant hence the lack of knowledge :)
Please don't shout :( x

Hello everyone

Is there any 'risk' in using solar oil whilst pregnant?

I know it might be a stupid question but what if the baby is allergic to nuts? Could it cause an adverse reaction?

I've never been pregnant hence the lack of knowledge :)
Please don't shout :( x

Your baby is sharing your immunity at the moment so if you are not allergic then he/she will not be allergic to nuts lol! :hug:

Seriously .. you can and should use Solar Oil, and not just on your nails .. it is flipping brilliant for your skin to minimize any stretch marks, for your hair ... for everything that needs softening or moisturizing. You can use it without any fear.

Congratulations and Have a happy baby!

Thank you Geeg!

Fantastic advice! I was hoping you will see my post and reply.

Unfortunately it's not me who's pregnant. sorry it is sounded this way!

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge!

Kas

Rigannon!

Thanks a million for a great advice.

I feel really silly now because I managed to confuse everyone and led to believe that's me who's pregnant. But I am not :(

But if I was I would be delighted with all the lovely words everyone says :)

Apologies for the confusion!

Im just going to share (since I recently had my baby boy) that I found no problem with Solar Oil.

Infact I got myself a large oil and a large Hydrating lotion for during my pregnancy. Solar Oil works just as good as Bio Oil for stretch marks and the hydrating lotion I found helped alot on my tummy (I was small but very very tight bellied) I am the envy of all my friend who do have big stretch marks :) I swear it was all to do with S.O

For future reference, CND Solar Oil contains almond oil.

Wikipedia said:
The fruit of the almond is not a true nut, but a drupe, consisting of an outer hull and a hard shell with the seed ("nut") inside.

Some people with a nut allergy, are not allergic to almonds. I ask clients on a consult card if they have any allergies. If they comment that they are allergic to nuts, I then explain that Solar Oil contains almond oil, so that they can decide if they want me to use it. :hug:

I love Solar Oil! Gorgeous. I use a drop on the joint of my stiff cuticle nippe, now they work well and function smoothly!

Im just going to share (since I recently had my baby boy) that I found no problem with Solar Oil.

Infact I got myself a large oil and a large Hydrating lotion for during my pregnancy. Solar Oil works just as good as Bio Oil for stretch marks and the hydrating lotion I found helped alot on my tummy (I was small but very very tight bellied) I am the envy of all my friend who do have big stretch marks :) I swear it was all to do with S.O

Solar Oil was way ahead of it's time! Developed in the late 70's it was in fact the first bio oil to be produced for the skin .. way many years before Body shop and 25 years before the 'Bio Oil' you get from Boots. It is the miracle in a bottle.

Latest posts

Back