Quantcast

Solar oil - anyone tried it for a burn?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

mercedes69

Reaction score
in a house, in a wood, a little old man by the win
Tonight while draining my pasta I somehow ended up pouring the scalding hot water from the pan all down my arm....

now I wasn't watching Coronation Street at the same time so I have no idea how I could be so stupid...:rolleyes:

anyway I applied solar oil all down my arm and I believe a miracle occurred...:eek:

All the stinging and burning went within seconds...and I was able to stop rolling about the floor like I was giving birth... honestly I can't even milk it for all it's worth...there is no pain and no evidence of anything ever happening???!!!!

What is this stuff ??? Why isn't it marketed as a Miracle Oil ???

Hubby wants me to buy gallon barrels of the stuff...he reckons it will get rid of my stretch marks... Miracle Oil it may be... I doubt it's the 8th Wonder of the World...:lol: Or is it ???

By the way mosquito bites... gone in a puff of smoke...well the itching anyway...

I needed to share... my family can't take it any more ... xxxxx

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
What is this stuff ??? Why isn't it marketed as a Miracle Oil ???

By the way mosquito bites... gone in a puff of smoke...well the itching anyway...
It is a miracle oil :D

It's fantastic on mozzy bites and as for the burns... there's a hospital in America who buy it by the bucket load...
I remember a post about it, I'll go find it and add the link :wink2:

mercedes69

Reaction score
please do Sandi...

honestly I truly cannot believe how good it is on this burn of mine...all jokes aside it was a bad burn... but nada...no pain nothing....

xxx

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Oh My God, if its gets rids of Strech Marks, I will sleep in it.

Let me know if you try it on them.

mercedes69

Reaction score
thanks for that Sandi...just read the thread...

I feel a right twerp now...should have done a search...but I got so excited...:lol: :o

As for putting it on my stretchmarks... I would be bankrupt trying to buy up all the stock... LOL...:lol:

Classy Claws

Reaction score
I use a similar oil to solaroil, organic blends of the same oils without the added artificial fragrance... I use it on everything.. it is especially good on blisters!, if u put it on before the bubble appears it stops it in its tracks and your feet will practically be healed in about 24 hours.. its amazing.

Latest posts