Solar Oil Sachets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqueline

Reaction score
In between clients at the minute and trying to find an answer to this one.

I used the search facility and scanned a few posts too but couldn't find anything related to my question, so apologise if I am repeating anything!

Basically I wanted to know if anyone has managed to get hold of the sachets of solar oil, (shaped like the bottles). I only have a couple leftover from Premier and would really like to get my hands on some more.

I have just ordered more solar oil and went for the holiday box of minis but I really wanted some of those sachets too, don't mind if I have to pay but I can't seem to find any.

(The CND helpline is busy so just thought I would ask on here in the meantime).

Last edited:
In between clients at the minute and trying to find an answer to this one.

I used the search facility and scanned a few posts so but couldn't find anything related to my question, so apologise if I am repeating anything!

Basically I wanted to know if anyone has managed to get hold of the sachets of solar oil, (shaped like the bottles). I only have a couple leftover from Premier and would really like to get my hands on some more.

I have just ordered more solar oil and went for the holiday box of minis but I really wanted some of those sachets too, don't mind if I have to pay but I can't seem to find any.

(The CND helpline is busy so just thought I would ask on here in the meantime).

Sometimes CND produce promotional items just for shows ... they sound way cool as give aways ... perhaps if we all bleat about it they couldbecome a stock promotional item!!!

I think you are right Geeg, I am suspecting it was just a show give away as I have searched everywhere for them. I am clutching my last one loving at the minute and I am not going to part with it for now. :cry:

I think you are right Geeg, I am suspecting it was just a show give away as I have searched everywhere for them. I am clutching my last one loving at the minute and I am not going to part with it for now. :cry:

Why not call the hot line at CND and ask. You know if enough ask we may be given .. as manufacturers, it is the sort of thing CND can do if there is enough interest. They are VERY approachable and get all thier best ideas from the nail techs themselves .. which is why we love them!!

Why not call the hot line at CND and ask. You know if enough ask we may be given .. as manufacturers, it is the sort of thing CND can do if there is enough interest. They are VERY approachable and get all thier best ideas from the nail techs themselves .. which is why we love them!!

I'm hanging on the phone as we speak, I'll report back any results.

Update.

Spoke briefly to them and the girl in the know is going to get back to me tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Last edited:
I had one of these samples once with my delivery and would love to have bunch to tempt my clients with x

So funny I was just thinking about them today!!!

I have 2 or 3 that wear stuck inside nail pro and nails mag last year ....

If you find stock let us know I'd love more , I don't give away pinkies anymore there is to much in them puts clients off buying the bigger sizes ,

it really weirds me out when you girls call them pinkies.

that's what we call dead and frozen baby mice that they feed to snakes. :confused: icky.

I don't believe your weirde out that easy lol

We call frozen baby mice that to....

Also the little finger ... Little bottle,

So funny I was just thinking about them today!!!

I have 2 or 3 that wear stuck inside nail pro and nails mag last year ....

If you find stock let us know I'd love more , I don't give away pinkies anymore there is to much in them puts clients off buying the bigger sizes ,

I'll definitely let you know if I can source them and that's what I figure too about the minis. I tempted them in with the sachets and let them know we retailed various sizes and most buy, so the sachets are a great tool for marketing the product.

I'll definitely let you know if I can source them and that's what I figure too about the minis. I tempted them in with the sachets and let them know we retailed various sizes and most buy, so the sachets are a great tool for marketing the product.

I here the jojoba crop was wiped out by frost this year ... I really hope it dosent affect the solar oil stock ! Bit scared !

Last edited by a moderator:
I here the jhohoba ( spelling) crop was wiped out by frost this year ... I really hope it dosent affect the solar oil stock ! Bit scared !
Mizzy ... Don't you be starting a panic buying spree now or we'll have to go on rationing again! Lol.

I have to say, I have never had a single problem selling SolarOil to a client! I just tell them they have to have it, how it will save them money on repairs, keep their skin and nails healthy (plus a thousand other uses) ... And they just buy it! The larger sizes are much more economical so I don't retail any size but the 1/2 oz. I occasionally 'persuade' with a mini if I am feeling particularly generous! Lol

Last edited:
Mizzy ... Don't you be starting a panic buying spree now or we'll have to go on rationing again! Lol.

Nooo not my intention to start a stampede lol oops ,

I trust that CND have vats & swimming pools full of solar oil waiting for us ....

And S2 have a family volt full to

So please NO ONE needs to read this and panic buy !
:D

HOWEVER .... This would be a fabulous way to save oil by making the foil packed samples and not the pinkie size for a while ;). The stock will go much further :)

Nooo not my intention to start a stampede lol oops ,

I trust that CND have vats & swimming pools full of solar oil waiting for us ....

And S2 have a family vault full too!

So please NO ONE needs to read this and panic buy !
:D

HOWEVER .... This would be a fabulous way to save oil by making the foil packed samples and not the pinkie size for a while ;). The stock will go much further :)

I wish!

Alas, still waiting for a call back which I find a common thing with CND here tbh, they are so busy and it has only been a few days I guess.

I do have an email address for one of the girls so off to dig that out as in due course we normally do get a reply that way.

I have to say, I have never had a single problem selling SolarOil to a client! I just tell them they have to have it, how it will save them money on repairs, keep their skin and nails healthy (plus a thousand other uses) ... And they just buy it! The larger sizes are much more economical so I don't retail any size but the 1/2 oz. I occasionally 'persuade' with a mini if I am feeling particularly generous! Lol

I have to agree with Geeg. I'm absolutely pants when it comes to being able to "sell" retail products, but SolorOil just sells itself so easily even I can sell it!! :green:

Omg would love some sachets!!

My clients tend to think all cuticle oils are the same, if I could. Give a sachet I know they would run back to me wanting more!!

Xx

Latest posts

Back