Solar Oil vs Dadi Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The name Dadi Oil puts me off! So much that I've not even tried it. Jessica also have their own version too.

Do you know how it got it's name???? Jim's daughter always called Solaroil "daddy's oil". because as you know Jim is the original formulator of Solaroil. So, Dadi'Oil was named by our daughter Niki!

Do you know how it got it's name???? Jim's daughter always called Solaroil "daddy's oil". because as you know Jim is the original formulator of Solaroil. So, Dadi'Oil was named by our daughter Niki!

That's so sweet :)

What does dadi oil smell of? Just wondering as i'm not a fan of almond smelling oils

What does dadi oil smell of? Just wondering as i'm not a fan of almond smelling oils

It smells of luxury . . . essential oils . . . imagine yourself at a spa having a massage. . . thats the smell x

I haven't used Solar Oil before but I LURVE Dadi Oil, it smells so luxurious and I think the nourishing effects are better than the other oils I regularly use such as NSI Nutri Oil. Nutri Oil smells nice but as someone else said, I think it's a bit greasy too. Dadi Oil tends to really absorb into the skin and smells AH-MAZING! Personally its like a little aromatherapy treat at the end of a treatment.

:)

Personally I prefer Dadi' oil, the smell is gorgeous, and it just feels luxurious. Most importantly, I feel I get better results from Dadi' oil x

Think I'm gonna take advantage of 20% off louella belle and get dadi oil. Not liking the price of p&p tho !

Dadi’Oil is 95% Certified Organic. This product has proven to be a great product with amazing results. That's why I prefer Dadi’Oil than Solar Oil.

Dadi'Oil is made from 21 essential oils!!! Some of the smells are vanilla, limon, lemongrass, bergamot , rosemary, very refreshing!

Anyone know the story behind the name solar oil?

It smells of luxury . . . essential oils . . . imagine yourself at a spa having a massage. . . thats the smell x
Dadi'Oil has 21 essential oils that make u[ the smell, some of them are Bergamot, Rosemary, Limon, Lemongrass, Vanilla just to mention a few!

Send me you email and I can send you our Dadi'Oil Fact [email protected]

Hi Linda, I have just tried to email and the address given here has bounced right back. Do you have another address where we can request the fact sheet?

Hi Linda, I have just tried to email and the address given here has bounced right back. Do you have another address where we can request the fact sheet?

Hi nicole333, i think the word sheet should not be included so has to be deleted and the link should just be info@...... HTH

Hi nicole333, i think the word sheet should not be included so has to be deleted and the link should just be info@...... HTH

Omg, if I was actually awake this morning I would have noticed that. Thank you :o

Jim can answer this one, but he is on his way to the UK!!!

In 1980, when we introduced SO, our key product was called SolarNail Liquid and Powder...so the name was an offshoot of it. However, the "sun did come into play in the early years...

the primary source for jojoba oil,was Mexico...the color was inconsistant from batch to batch...sometimes it was a bit on the "green" side. It was my brother Tom Nordstrom who figured out that if you put it in the sun, it would fade the green out so it was always the golden color you saw back then. Eventually, farmer in Arizona started growing it and the color problem went away!

I have my fact sheet, so thank you to Linda for sending it through if you are reading this.

I have had my little sample in the drawer since being given it at Excel and yesterday as this was on my mind I opened the bottle to catch a sniff. It smells absolutely amazing! Just like described earlier in the thread (very spa like). Also the colour is beautiful and strong, sometimes my Solar Oil minis are so washed out. I will definitely be changing from Solar Oil.

Has anyone noticed any significant difference with how each brand lubricates the nails when Shellac is worn?

One of my ladies who usually has Solar Oil bought some Dadi Oil online and used it between appointments. Her Shellac was even harder to remove than normal. I have warned about online purchases and things not being as they should, but thought I would ask this question.

Has anyone noticed any significant difference with how each brand lubricates the nails when Shellac is worn?

One of my ladies who usually has Solar Oil bought some Dadi Oil online and used it between appointments. Her Shellac was even harder to remove than normal. I have warned about online purchases and things not being as they should, but thought I would ask this question.

Would love to know this too as I am new to shellac but been using Kaeso oil. I have problems with all removals I've done so far - could it be cos clients not using solar oil? Thanks x

Latest posts

Back