Solaroil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steepdene

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a three year old boy who wants what mummy has. He's seen me putting on Solaroil, but I'm not sure whether it's safe to put a tiny drop on his nails? Could someone let me know please?

Thanks

Eveything in Solar Oil is natural so wont do him any harm at all.
All of my girls use the oil and solar silk daily so no worries.:hug:
Nice to see a littleboy taking care of his hands even though its just because mumy is :lol:

Thanks, thought it would be okay, but just wanted to check!

I have to persuade him not to have polish now!

Eveything in Solar Oil is natural so wont do him any harm at all.

I used solar butter on my girl once after she had a bath, I applied it to her forearms, lower legs and cheeks, CAUTION should be advised to anything you put on your kids, as my girl, within 5 minutes had an allergic reaction to the solar butter, the parts went very red and itchy, so I washed the product off and kept aplying cold compresses till it had cleared, next time I use anything on her I shall test patch first !! :hug:

Thanks for that Tracey, I'll be careful and make sure I monitor for any reaction.

Its only oil made from natrual substances ! People worry too much these days !!! Kids needs to try stuff to build their natrual resistance to things !

Its only oil made from natrual substances ! People worry too much these days !!! Kids needs to try stuff to build their natrual resistance to things !
Just because it's natural doesn't mean that no-one will have a reaction to it. Peanuts are natural but there's loads of people with nut allergies. Surely it's better to check first than to risk a bad reaction.

Of course People can be allergic to natrual substances, but what I was saying is sometime people can worry too much about things, if your worried about puting solor oil on a 3 year old then just dont do it ! why use it and then be worring about it !?

Latest posts

Back