Solution foaming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfie

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to spray tanning and today when I started to tan someone my solution started foaming out of the cup. I had to hold a towel around it to stop it dripping everywhere. Does anyone know what caused this? It's a new machine. Thanks

Hello, make sure that you put the pick up tube for the solution on the right hole on the spray gun. If it's on the wrong hole it foams and bubbles. My spray gun correct hole is he one closest to the machine handle. Hope this helps xx

Hello, make sure that you put the pick up tube for the solution on the right hole on the spray gun. If it's on the wrong hole it foams and bubbles. My spray gun correct hole is he one closest to the machine handle. Hope this helps xx
Thanks so much for replying. I have a pro v machine. Do you mean the dial setting on the gun? Thanks again ☺

I'm not sure if your spray guns is the same as mine but when you open the pot to put solution in there should be something that sucks up the solution. Make sure that its on the whole closest to your gun handle. Your gun may be different to mine but that's how mine works. X

Latest posts

Back