Solutions and bottles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
Is it ok to pour unused solutions into new bottles? If not what will happen?

I've added new tan to old. It's fine.

I've been wondering where you've been lol

Yeah I added some old whitetobrown to another whitetobrown bottle and it made no difference. Some people say it will spoil?
Have you use booster drops yet? If so what did you think of them?

Hello , I've been to Amsterdam. !! Came home today. I've used booster drops. They do work. I don't bother now. I mainly use 12%. As for your other post about tanning larger ladies.... I use more solution but not that much more xx

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spray tan jane Hope you enjoyed yourself and got a nice natural tan lol
I would love to use 12.5% but it makes me look orange and I know its cause im terribly pale! so am going to get some booster drops to be some where in between and hope it's not orange lol gonna get the tantruth one's I think there's is 34% so hopefully some luck! How did you use yours?

I think if you are pale dark tan will make you look orange. Just add a couple of drops to your solution. I've just sampled LA rapid tan. Kept it on for 3 hours and washed it off. Lovely colour. Maybe just go for a 10%. I've learnt over the years that tanning pale skin with dark tan just looks fake. X

AWH I know I just wanna be dark tho! LOL I use 10% at the moment but just doesn't feel like it's enough haha
Some people on here say 10 drops per 100ml I feel like that's loads especially if the DHA content is 34% I might do a few samples on my skin with a few drops and see obvi I don't wanna look fake What % do LA tan do?

They do 10,12 and 14% in brown and gold tones. I use the brown range as the gold is supposed to be too golden . I only really use 12% on clients. I don't like the fade off on 14%. Why don't you ask them for a sample of 12%. It's a lovely natural colour. It's all trial and error with tan colours. As for the booster drops, I used to put a few drops in per 50ml so if I had 100 ml in the cup I'd add about 5-10. It's not a drastic difference so don't worry. X

I actually didn't know there was different tones for solutions. I hate golden tone on anything I would just love a nice brown tan but that would be around 10 shades or so darker than my pale skin. I will contact them, I here Morroccan Tan is supposed to be amazing.
I couldn't bare the fade of from 12.5% and 14% OMG if 10% has me like :mad: I can only imagine the darker solutions I would just die! I am defo using them on Wednesday another VAT free in Salon Services lol I literally HAVE to buy something on a VAT free.

Following an edit, please can we keep this thread on topic?

Hi, if the solution has been stored correctly in the pot and hasn't been left out for a long period time than it should be ok, i hope this helps :) x

Latest posts

Back