Some different Wella Koleston perfect shades

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi please send me the ratios please, these colours look fab.
Thank you

I would love the hole formulas for lavender/lilac baby blue and soft pink! That would be so awesome! I've been tryin for sooooo long!!

i need a perfect chocolate brown ill color it at home i need you to help and explain the colors please.

Please can some one send me the mix ratio for dark violet 5565 + 0/88 many thanks :)

Hello. Is there any chance of ratios for deep choc brown.
Also any extra mixes for what a client will always ask rich chocolate brown.
Thank you sooo much

Hiya some advice please as u seem to know ur stuff;)
I had a client who wanted red highlights with red so I used 77/46
So she's rang saying it's orange n faded! , so I'm goin back tomorrow to put some red in, I've got 55/46 or 66/44 which would be better n. More red please although I use 55/46 n it fades I really think clients don't seem to understand that red fades quickly!:rolleyes:

Can anyone send me these mixing ratios please, love the sound of them!

Hey could you send me the ratios for these please x

Hiya could you send me the measurements for the metallic red and what peroxide do you use also. The girl I am doing this on has vibrant red already in her hair. thank you ruth x

Can i have the measuements for the healthy auburn and mahogony brown also and what peroxide

Can I have the ratios please. Thanks a lot

great mixes, would love to try these. would it be possible to send me the ratios?

Hi
Can you email the special mix amounts cheers:rolleyes:

Ratios for mix tones please

hey was wandering what the ratios were for slate grey, minky, minky plus and light minky ash. also wandering if you have pics of how any of these cpme out.
ta

I thought id share some Wella mixes I have;

Pink: 10/0 + 0/65
Slate Grey: 10/1 + 22/0
Apricot: 9/5 + 9/34
Lilac: 9/16 + 3/66
Treacle Toffee: 6/7 + 6/41
Bournville: 4/0 + 5/75 + 0/66
Bitter Choc: 6/0 + 3/66
Deep Choc Brown: 44/0 + 5/75 + 5/37
Mulberry: 5/75 + 0/65
Caramel: 8/37 + 9/16
Strawberry Blonde: 8/41 + 9/5
Healthy Auburn: 5/37+ 6/41
Minky: 9/16 + 6/6
Mahogany Brown: 9/5 + 7/75
Biscuit: /7+/1
Magma Bubblegum pink: /89 + /56
Clean blonde: 9/73 + 9/36 on depth 7

metallic red: 6/41+ 0/81

have had to take the measurements off as i belive this can be classed as copyright, anyone who wants any more info just PM me. got some new shades too
Please could you send me the measurements, thank you :)

I thought id share some Wella mixes I have;

Pink: 10/0 + 0/65
Slate Grey: 10/1 + 22/0
Apricot: 9/5 + 9/34
Lilac: 9/16 + 3/66
Treacle Toffee: 6/7 + 6/41
Bournville: 4/0 + 5/75 + 0/66
Bitter Choc: 6/0 + 3/66
Deep Choc Brown: 44/0 + 5/75 + 5/37
Mulberry: 5/75 + 0/65
Caramel: 8/37 + 9/16
Strawberry Blonde: 8/41 + 9/5
Healthy Auburn: 5/37+ 6/41
Minky: 9/16 + 6/6
Mahogany Brown: 9/5 + 7/75
Biscuit: /7+/1
Magma Bubblegum pink: /89 + /56
Clean blonde: 9/73 + 9/36 on depth 7

metallic red: 6/41+ 0/81

have had to take the measurements off as i belive this can be classed as copyright, anyone who wants any more info just PM me. got some new shades too

I would love to get the measurements! :) i wish to try out Slate Grey :) thank you in advance

Hi I no this was posted a while ago but please could some1 tell me the ratio for the toners for pre lightened hair would love to use these also what peroxide to use thanks guys ✌️

Some of these are very interesting! Can someone please send me the ratios? Thank you!

Wonderful!! Can anyone give the ratio to me? I would like to try some of these nuances :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back