Somebody please help me with forms lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 WISHES

Reaction score
I am trying so hard to use forms, I have been using them whenever I can on whoever I can lol. The problems I keep getting is I cant always get the form to fit snug up under the free edge and my tips never look even...(although I think that is because the forms are not fixed properly lol). I feel like giving up, I'm not going to though. I have looked at every video on youtube and the internet I can find and they never seem to cut there forms where i always seem to be cutting bits out of the oval shape am i doing right? Please help lol xx

Have a look at Greg Salo on the Young Nails website, there are tutorials there where he cuts the forms to fit. :)

Firstly what 3 wishes, I was the same. What forms are you using, as you need to use a good nail form. Secondly the form need to fit snuggly under free edge and side walls, flex ur form befor poitioning on and bend back the parts you hold in forefinger on itself,, iygwim,, have a look on here on form placement.

TBH I sculpt always when I can, but lately I have been using tips on nailbiters and tiny nail beds,, they look better,,and take less time, I used to struggle thinking I HAVE to sculpt on a form always,,but now I use what's best and quickest. HTH xxx

Thanks, I looked on young nails but couldnt find a tutorial but will have another look. And I am using cnd forms, and whats iygwim? lol x

OHH well ur using the best,,lol. IYGWIM (if you get what I mean) xxxx

Try looking up young nails on youtube, they have their own channel thingy on there with all the tutorials. :)

Aww thanks guys I have looked everywhere but cant find it lol x

IMO (in my opinion) you can't beat being SHOWN how to apply forms in person with your educator... it really will be worth the hour you spend with them, you will SEE and then KNOW how to apply forms properly... seeing it in person really makes all the difference.

Latest posts

Back