Soo Confused....spray tanning!!! :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natural-nails

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been reading all the posts about spray tanning machines but no1 mentions anything about nuress. I was recomended this nuress hvlp by the lady who trained me. Sienna x sell it and they call it the bronzer. Does anyone know anything about it??? please help!!!

I am so confused, there are so many out there im really interested in the t100/minimist/truspray but it seems as tho there has been alot of call backs - them burning out etc.

It seems as though it works out better to get one of these start up packs but what if i dont like the products what a waste! id rather get the machine and then get aload of samples which i have some already and then try them out.

Can anyone recomend me or advise me on this nuress machine and also if someone could recomend me a cheap site for all the extras t-strings sticky feet etc. That would be great!!!

Thanks

I understand that there was a problem with the old Minimist which I think has now been renamed the T100. As far as I know the problems have been sorted out.

However, I have had my minimist for over a year now and have had no problems whatsoever and it has been the best investment I ever made. I know nothing about the nuress so cannot comment.

I understand that there was a problem with the old Minimist which I think has now been renamed the T100. As far as I know the problems have been sorted out.

However, I have had my minimist for over a year now and have had no problems whatsoever and it has been the best investment I ever made. I know nothing about the nuress so cannot comment.

Thanks joe!
I have been told that with the minimist/t100/truespray that you can only do 5 sprays out right due to it not being made to do anymore than that. Is this true? how many do you usually do out right, and where did you get yours from? i know you can get it from stc and spray tan supermarket but was wandering if there was anywhere else.

What do you think about the link i was sent from the above? any good?

I want to buy today, im soo eager ive been trained since begining of july and still hav'nt brought one! i just dont want to rush into it
Tanks once again:)

Thanks joe!
I have been told that with the minimist/t100/truespray that you can only do 5 sprays out right due to it not being made to do anymore than that. Is this true? how many do you usually do out right, and where did you get yours from? i know you can get it from stc and spray tan supermarket but was wandering if there was anywhere else.

What do you think about the link i was sent from the above? any good?

I want to buy today, im soo eager ive been trained since begining of july and still hav'nt brought one! i just dont want to rush into it
Tanks once again:)

Ok, so the most sprays I have done in any one day is 10 and I did all but one of those virtually back to back, giving the minimist about 10 minutes between each tan, but to be honest you need this time anyway (a) to give your client time to dress and (b) to go through your consultation for the next client, so this gives plenty of time for the minimist to cool slightly.

I originally bought my kit which included the machine and solution from Celebrity Secrets, although I no longer use their solution. I do know that you can buy just the T100 from Couture, but not sure whether you can buy just the machine from Tantrick or whether you have to buy the whole kit. I am sure the girls at Tantrick will be able to advise you further. I think Celebrity Secrets will sell you the machine on its own and I have a feeling the Spray Tan Company also sell it.

I don't know anything about the company who sent you a link and if it were me I would stick to a company that is well known on here and there is some info on them. However, every company has to start somewhere don't they?

I am now using Vani-T solution by Liquid Sun and I love it, but don't take my word for it, try lots of solutions as what is right for me may not necessarily be right for you.

Good luck hunnie, if I can be of further help don't hesitate.

HI there, try sending [email protected] an email saying Teresa recommened you. I recently brought a machine through him and found him very helpful.

I have a minimist and I have had it for over a year, to be honest hardly used it as had a different machine and now have a hvlp. Minimist is ok....does get hot with prolonged use and I have read it can cut out which I think would mean it burnt itself out!

It really does pay to take your time, I have made some costly mistakes even though I had done my research. Ask some companys if they do open days, there is the GMEX happening this month there will be lots of companies there so try and go there...you never know!
Teresa

P.S Majestic do reasonable stick ons...as do the spray companys swings and roundabouts..cheaper stickons...take longer to arrive, pound or so more ..usually arrive within 2-3 days

Ok, so the most sprays I have done in any one day is 10 and I did all but one of those virtually back to back, giving the minimist about 10 minutes between each tan, but to be honest you need this time anyway (a) to give your client time to dress and (b) to go through your consultation for the next client, so this gives plenty of time for the minimist to cool slightly.

I originally bought my kit which included the machine and solution from Celebrity Secrets, although I no longer use their solution. I do know that you can buy just the T100 from Couture, but not sure whether you can buy just the machine from Tantrick or whether you have to buy the whole kit. I am sure the girls at Tantrick will be able to advise you further. I think Celebrity Secrets will sell you the machine on its own and I have a feeling the Spray Tan Company also sell it.

I don't know anything about the company who sent you a link and if it were me I would stick to a company that is well known on here and there is some info on them. However, every company has to start somewhere don't they?

I am now using Vani-T solution by Liquid Sun and I love it, but don't take my word for it, try lots of solutions as what is right for me may not necessarily be right for you.

Good luck hunnie, if I can be of further help don't hesitate.

Thanks!!
you've been a great help i just didnt know weather toget a kit or not. I think i will go for the t100! i will let you know how i get on.
Oh by the way i dont think tantrick sell the t100 anymore they sell the minimist pro which i was thinking about but seems to much money to be giving away to start with. Think ill see how my business takes off then i might think about that one in a couple of years.

ok - heres my experience

had a nuress, wouldn't bother buying one for pro use - mine leaked all over a client's floor she wasn't impressed, neither was I, I quickly mopped up spillage and was highly embarassed

Have minimist, just broken down on me after 18 months. Devasted needless to say!!

I've had a few machines and I am most impressed with the minimist, despite it breaking. Got to send it back today!

ok - heres my experience

had a nuress, wouldn't bother buying one for pro use - mine leaked all over a client's floor she wasn't impressed, neither was I, I quickly mopped up spillage and was highly embarassed

Have minimist, just broken down on me after 18 months. Devasted needless to say!!

I've had a few machines and I am most impressed with the minimist, despite it breaking. Got to send it back today!

Thanks tinky winky!
So do you recomend me to get this one then to begin with as it is mid range and like i said i might not get too much business to begin with anyway.

the units i sell have a turbine in them so yes it will cut out after 20-25 mis use but this is normal ...you can start it up stright away i have sold many to salons and for home use...had no problems what so ever i will give all a 12 month warenty with units they are the same units made for natrasun the only diffrence is the price they sell the unit alone for over £300.. i sell full start up package for less than half of that ...thanks xx

ok - heres my experience

Sorry forgot to mention where did you get yours from and how many sprays do you do straight off?

Im a bit worried getting a kit as you get all this promotonal stuff and i might not like their actual products i just wana get a machine first and get aload of samples to try out.
Oooh such a risk to take with such alot of money ill let you know how i get on!! :confused:

got nuress from earlex, got minimist from Spray tan cubicle co. Bob the repair man is fab, in fact I asked him a question for you; how many break down. He says out of the 000's they've sold they have only had about 50 back in for repair, so they don't all suffer from burnout like mine did. It is a fab machine really it is. I've just various ones and can't live without mine

just buy the minimist not the rest of the gear, just tell them you have got solution. Do not worry about the cost of the machine - I worried but it pays for itself in no time if you promote yourself. xxx

just buy the minimist not the rest of the gear, just tell them you have got solution. Do not worry about the cost of the machine - I worried but it pays for itself in no time if you promote yourself. xxx

Thanks tinky winky im just gonna go for it!! im wasting time i could of made me money back by now im sure lol!!

:hug:

HI there, try sending [email protected] an email saying Teresa recommened you. I recently brought a machine through him and found him very helpful.

I have a minimist and I have had it for over a year, to be honest hardly used it as had a different machine and now have a hvlp. Minimist is ok....does get hot with prolonged use and I have read it can cut out which I think would mean it burnt itself out!

It really does pay to take your time, I have made some costly mistakes even though I had done my research. Ask some companys if they do open days, there is the GMEX happening this month there will be lots of companies there so try and go there...you never know!
Teresa

P.S Majestic do reasonable stick ons...as do the spray companys swings and roundabouts..cheaper stickons...take longer to arrive, pound or so more ..usually arrive within 2-3 days

Thanks, do you have the websites for these companies?

I've had my Mini Mist for about 2 years now and (I'm dreading typing this in case I'm tempting fate!) I've never had a problem with it. I keep thinking perhaps I should now get a second one in just in case anything goes wrong with my first one, I think after singing it's praises I'd be wise to now! :eek:

The only thing that bugs me is the cup that holds the solution - after a while I notice the thread goes and the cup can come loose - I bought a replacement easy enough and it could be my fault in the first place for over-tightening it, but other than that I love my Mini Mist!

Jackie

Just to add my bit, i have the minimist or T100 from spray tan cubicle the first oen i ahd busted on me quite quickly and the service i received from spray tan was brilliant within 24hrs i had a replacement machine.

That machine i have now had for 2 years and it has never burnt out on me although it does get hot but i leave a break in between clients.. I use mine a lot but i believe the minimist is only made to last for so many spraying hours so maybe this is another question you can ask the companies how long is the life of the machine in spraying time.

have fun and enjoy trying them all out.

Latest posts

Back