Sore back and shoulders with Caci!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlelambs

Reaction score
Hi there, purchased a caci 11 months ago! Going really well that I am doing it most days. Although now my back and shoulders are always so sore, full of tension and knots, there's only so many massages I have time for!

Does anyone who has been doing it for years have any advice??

I sit at the correct height on my chair, my client is right up at the top of the bed and flat. It's just starting to get me down, as I am starting to dread full days of micro currants :) any advice would be appreciated

Try standing up. I hardly ever sit down as I walk around the face, I can get far greater results and angles being more flexible with movement. I don't have to bend over, as the electric couch I have elevates quite high. It may help.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Yes this happened to me too when I got my non surgical machine.

Agree with Virtues - standing up will mean your arms are not raised so high and it does seem to help stop tension build up in your shoulders.

I also space out my clients among other treatments and will only book up to 2 lift facials per day. Not possible for everyone I know but it is just too much for my body to cope with anymore and I used to end up with awful headaches from the muscle tension it was causing me.

I've been doing CACI treatments since 2002 and the most I will do in a day is four, more than that and I get fidgety and achy!

Thanks for the advice guys! I think I am just taking on to many in the one day/week ect, I am doing at least 4 a day sometimes 6. I have some therapists going down to London in a few weeks for training so hopefully that will take pressure off! And I will try standing up see how it goes.

Thanks for the advice guys! I think I am just taking on to many in the one day/week ect, I am doing at least 4 a day sometimes 6. I have some therapists going down to London in a few weeks for training so hopefully that will take pressure off! And I will try standing up see how it goes.

I do limit mine to two a day but like someone said this is not always possible. I couldn't do six a day. I'd go crazy!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back