Sore, blistered fingers from NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olivia88

Reaction score
Hi I've recently trained using NSI products all of a sudden my hands started to become really itch, blister and crack.
I want to carry on doing nails can anyone recommend a different brand that's sensitive?I know Nsi do the universal liquid but you can only buy it on the Nsi website and for some reason it wont let me put my address in correctly giving united state addresses, i really need help as i have clients booked in for next week!Thank you :)

Cjp do a hema free monomer that has helped lots of techs and clients. Might be worth a try

HEMA is the #1 ingredient for nail product allergies in the UK and HPMA used in HEMA-free monomer is #2. It's not so easy to simply jump to a new product because unless behaviour is changed, new allergies will be created.

To get a crash course on allergies, and what to do when you think you have one, visit the website:
www.saynotoallergies.today

Then for support and advice, join the Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nail.product.allergies/

Hi I've recently trained using NSI products all of a sudden my hands started to become really itch, blister and crack.
I want to carry on doing nails can anyone recommend a different brand that's sensitive?I know Nsi do the universal liquid but you can only buy it on the Nsi website and for some reason it wont let me put my address in correctly giving united state addresses, i really need help as i have clients booked in for next week!Thank you :)
Hi thankyou, I managed to find the nsi universal from a company in Scotland called nsiscotland it’s in its way so I’m going to give this a try :)

Cjp hema free i have the same and since i have found this i can use acrylics again made me very happy.

HEMA free monomer use an ingredient called 2-Hydroxypropyl methacrylate (2-HPMA). It is rarely a longterm solution unless the user also changes their behaviour and avoids the skin contact that caused the original allergy. Once you have developed an allergy, the immune system becomes much more sensitive making it even easier to develop an allergy to additional ingredients.

NT who jump to new products without understanding the root cause of the original allergy will in my experience, often end up unable to continue to work with nails. Which is a tragedy.

Latest posts

Back