Sorry, another name idea, opinions needed, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danni007

Reaction score
Hi, what do you all think of "Fifty Shades of Beautiful" I will be starting mobile with the view to opening a salon in 12-18 months. Thanks once again for all your thoughts x

Hi, what do you all think of "Fifty Shades of Beautiful" I will be starting mobile with the view to opening a salon in 12-18 months. Thanks once again for all your thoughts x

Honest opinion? It's too long winded. When you answer your phone try saying,'good morning, fifty shades of beautiful, how may I help you?
Each to their own though:green:

In all honesty, the fifty shades craze is already passing, it has a very short shelf life will already have been forgotten in 18 months and because of the nature of the book, it *may* give the wrong impression to some.
Sorry.

I'm sorry if its now what you want to hear but I hate it. It's a fad, just like twilight.
In no time the name will look old and dated. Go for something that has nothing else other than the business attached to it.
Best of beautiful or beautiful you, they will never go out of date, and aren't affiliated with a fad.
While fads like 50 shades are out, it's great to attatch to them by using a name like you suggested and having it to go with maybe the 50 nail polish colours you offer or twilight beauty (evening makeup offer), but I imagine places with fad names will be shut in a year or so xoxo

Definitely a no no, like others have said its just a craze. I haven't seen anyone talk about the books in weeks. You need a proper name as if you choose such a name its going to be old and dated. Choose something memorable and not a phase x

As the others have said, it lacks longevity. I do like it for maybe a pamper evening name though.......

Ladies, indulge yourself & your friends & book your 50 shades of beauty evening.....luxurious treatments garunteed to make you feel sexy & gorgeous.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, this is so hard. I want the perfect name. If I'm honest all the catchy names I come up with are trendy and you are right they will fade. Have a couple of non trendy names that I like and are probably more suitable but I worry that they are just not catchy. However I guess what I really need is timeless, classic and adaptable. Thank you all for your help, I'll keep you informed, in the meantime if anyone comes up with the Chanel of mobile therapy names theyd like to give away I'm all ears:lol:

Hmm not easy...
Chic unique
La diva. x

You can try names that are completely non related an mix them up, take something that's signature to you and mix that in. Head, shoulders,knees to toes. Bit long, has nothing to do with beauty, yet if you think about it has everything to do with it. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back