Quantcast

Sorry Guys, another one about salon names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

booboo

Reaction score
:o

I know this post comes up rather a lot but I'd love you're input on the name for my li'l' salon - well I say salon, but it's really the spare room at home being transformed into a little haven of peace, tranquility and serious pampering! As I work full time (crappy office job! lol) I will only be doing nails and beauty in the evenings. I have a couple of ideas for names but can't make a decision and I need to design my logo and colour scheme soon ! (opening in November in time for the Xmas rush!) -Yippeeee!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

the list is as follows:

Little Spa
The Little Retreat - Beauty and Nails
Spirit
Decadant Beauty and Nails
Passion - Beauty and Nails
Beauty Lounge - although it's a bedroom????
Escape B&N (can't be bothered keep typing it out) - hahaha, it's just taken me longer to type that out than to type out Beauty and Nails again!!!!! :o
I like the name Voodoo but don't know whether that would project the wrong image.

I can't decide whether to have the colour scheme in a rich jewel red colour - kind of Balinese or whether to have it cream and gold, quite ornate - Roman statue and urn type?

In the words of Penelope Pitstop - "Heyelp!"

Ta ever so!

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
me thinks Spirit sounds fab... perhaps you could have some fab logo incorporating Spirit with a little strap line underneath say 'for nail & beauty treatments'

I have just bought Print Shop PROpublisher - it is fab for designing logos, brochures, business cards etc etc. You can print them yourself to save time/money or save as a pdf format and upload direct to printers. You don't even needs to leave your pc to get your printing.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
I like The Little Retreat ;)

glittergirl

Blingin' Brummie Geek
Reaction score
Hi,

I like Passion nails and beauty coz afterall you are passionate about it.

and i would go for cream and gold urns etc and lots of chiffon and muslin

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I like 'The Little Retreat' too :green: Cream and gold, very opulent and relaxing - perfect :)

T
xx

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
I like Spirit, but a National chain of hotels uses it for their fitness spas. So like the others i'm going with the Little Retreat and cream and gold.

booboo

Reaction score
Oooh, Thanks guys for your help - you're great! :biggrin:

Latest posts