Spa break can anyone help me find one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancashirelass

Reaction score
Hi
I am looking for a spa break for my husband and I to go to early January for a relax, we want obviously accommodation aswell, preferably somewhere in the North West, I want to push the boat out so can anyone help me in my search. I have been looking but dont know whats good would appreciate anybodys help.

Regards

Hi babe

Have a look on lastminute.com they do some fab Spa breaks and some specials of 2 for 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

try Seaham Hall Serenity Spa
its near Durham so not too far for you.
You can stay in their fab hotel and use spa facilities for free.

Try this link, we have had some lovely breaks through this www.SpaBreakShop.com also try Whittleybury hall, they do some very good deals on spa break in January. xx

I just want to beable to book everything online and not have to ring up and book, I want an easy and simple website to use.

Sheer luxury and indulgence I want.

I just want to beable to book everything online and not have to ring up and book, I want an easy and simple website to use.

Sheer luxury and indulgence I want.

Hiya, I have lived all over the UK and Europe. When I was in Cirencester not so long ago, (which is only a couple of hours down the motorway), I was a memeber of Le Spa. It is a great place, wonderful hotel too. Cirencester is great and you wont be disappointed with this spa. Take a look here Le Spa - The Cotswolds' premier health club in Cirencester Hope this helps. x

Hi

I used to work for Center Parcs and in my opinion is one of the best - there is Parc in the North west - the spa area has lots of different rooms with different heats and smells, zen gardens, outside hydrotherapy pool (well our one did at Elveden). I have been to Ragdale which is nice and posh but for me being in the middle of a forest is just lovely.

is good idea to check Lastminute as has been suggested for some great deals or give Aqua Sana a ring - there is a website too.

You might be able to tell - twas a pleasure to work there so find it easy to recommend. The treatments are Elemis, Carita (gorgeous) and Decleor. Leighton Denny is the nails side. If I remember rightly they do couple treatments too.

HTH
OGT x

I have emailed a few and had a look at last minute.com, I found a detox spa on there and thought that would be a good idea as I can get rid of all the rubbish I have eaten over the festive period.

I have checked out most of the ones that people have left but need to get booking before christmas arrives so I can give it to hubby for his chrismtas present.

I have been to Stobo castle and thought it was the most amazing place on earth!
Sure they have deals going in jan.
Stobo Castle Health Spa

centre parks VERY RELAXING and romantic. Spa and activities and you don't need kids to go.

How about Brooklands its just outside of preston and is a lovely victorian mansion with fab pool gym restaurant spa etc etc

I love it personally! :)

Me and a group of girlfriends stayed at North Lakes Hotel and Spa near Penrith last year.
The food is great and the girls there are lovely.
They use E'Spa products and there is a nice pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
We really enjoyed it.
We liked it so much that we all separately took our partners and kids back for a return visit.
It's so friendly and they couldnt do enough for us. I know that they have other hotels in the chain too
Hope this helps
love Tina x

hi try the one spa in the sherton in edinburgh great place to have treatments try the mud room and accomadation great and edinburgh fanstatic of sight seeing and parting if you want .

I recently went to Ragdale Hall. Cost me about £240 for 2 nights, which covers accommodation, all food (which was superb, we were full the whole time!) you have to pay extra for some drinks. any classes you want to do free (unlike centre parcs), and either an express facial and back massage or a fulll body massage. All staff were really friendly, a very high standard and has a fab pool and new thermal area. I had such a fantastic time I didn't want to come home. I'm sure they are doing lots of different deals after xmas now. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back