Spa Manicure/Pedicure Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyGray

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for products for Spa Manicures and Pedicures (preferably one set of products that does both). The brand I'm using (and do like a lot) are wholly unsuitable for working mobile and have totally trashed my brand new and very expensive case.

So I need some lovely products, that are suitable for transporting around.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

Charlie

I too love CnD. they have 2 seperate choices to choose from. I usually go for 'citrus' in the summer and 'almond'in the winter! Only downfall is they havn't got a huge amount to retail but enough to get you by x

They do look lovely. Can I use them even if my training was with another company. I know I can't buy until I provide S2 with my certificate which I don't have yet but is hopefully due imminently.

They do look lovely. Can I use them even if my training was with another company. I know I can't buy until I provide S2 with my certificate which I don't have yet but is hopefully due imminently.

Every system kit contains the video training. If you supply your education certificates you do not need to take a class. You would learn more about the products in a class but that would be up to you.

Thanks heaps I'm browsing the site now!

I love the CND products as they deliver and clients are really happy. The smells are great which really adds to the relaxing or uplifting experience.

I like the fact they are in tubs as you can get every little bit of product out.

If I had to choose one of each I would say almond spa mani as it matches perfectly with solar oil and my clients favourite and earth spa pedi as I like the scrub and the lotion. Definitely get cucumber heel treatment too as this is bliss for dehydrated feet. You can add a little to the pedi service.

I take the tubs out and about and have never had a leak from them. Obviously keep the tops on nice and tight. Another great tip - buy the salon sizes after you get the kit then you can just refill the smaller pots for mobile, you can't do that with tubes!

CND also do a pack of spatulas for the products (also available at Sweet Squared) these are great and I find I can re-use as long as I wash and spray with Mundo file disinfectant.

I can also recommend their foot file. No need to change the grit, just wash and sterilise.

Can't recommend these products enough (can you tell!).

All the best

Thats fab thank you. Can I just ask, do any of the products double up and do hands and feet or is it only pedicure products and manicure products seperately. It's not the end of the world to have to get two lots of products but trying to save space and money where possible, of course its not always possible so am bearing that in mind! The foot file sounds fab and whatever I go for, would definitely go for that!

Thats fab thank you. Can I just ask, do any of the products double up and do hands and feet or is it only pedicure products and manicure products seperately. It's not the end of the world to have to get two lots of products but trying to save space and money where possible, of course its not always possible so am bearing that in mind! The foot file sounds fab and whatever I go for, would definitely go for that!

Pedicure products satisfy different criteria to manicure products .. these systems are effective .. not pretty products .. they do a specific job for each.

Pedicure products satisfy different criteria to manicure products .. these systems are effective .. not pretty products .. they do a specific job for each.

just as well I'm not after pretty then... I do care that they look nice I suppose but it's not my criteria for buying.

just as well I'm not after pretty then... I do care that they look nice I suppose but it's not my criteria for buying.

The products are both pretty and smell gorgeous, but they are also extremely effective along with all that ... win win!

Last edited:
oh my i have just sat and watched all 3 vids and i am rather relaxed just watching.. lol..

I use SpaRitual for both manicure and pedicure, whihc yes i do love BUT they are overpowering in smell.. am seriously thinking of investing in CND mani & pedi ranges after seeing the vids lol.. i think having a different set of products to benefit the hands and the feet has swayed me..

Sarah x

Now I'm just frustrated not to be in posession of my certificate yet so I can't order. Humph.

I have just taken the plunge and ordered the citrus/marine intro pack.. cant wait.. just seen part of the video for this manicure and i can almost smell the lemons lol..

Sarah x

Latest posts

Back