Spank nail wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi.I was looking on ebay for some cheap minx sets when i came across spank nail wraps priced at £***.Was just wondering if anyone else had heard of them or even used them?.Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i received my order today along with my usual minx. for the price of spank i just thought i would try it. i can hand on heart say im addicted and will use it as often as i do minx

i received my order today along with my usual minx. for the price of spank i just thought i would try it. i can hand on heart say im addicted and will use it as often as i do minx

Why would you use a nail wrap with Minx? Are you a professional?? Seems a bit strange that you have not filled out your profile and this is your first post? About nail wraps with Minx? Never heard of anyone using a nail wrap with Minx.

Last edited:
Just had a look and they dont have many designs. Wouldn't bother looking for cheap Minx ebay much better to buy from Sweet Squared as long as you're qualified in manicure at least as you will need to prove that you are. That way you will have the full range to choose from. hth xx

as an observation, I wouldn't come on here and say I'd been looking for/purchasing cheap supplies on Ebay!

Ive only just started out using minx so dont want to spend too much money on something i may mess up.

In all fairness if you have had the proper training to apply minx services then you shouldnt "mess up"...:biggrin:

Sarah xxx

Id be really embarassed to offer something called Spank to be honest. It made me giggle though thinking of the 'can we Minx you today?' badges. Dont think spank would quite give off the right image :lol:

Stick with your Minx they are the best and what everyone looks for! Make sure your getting them from S2 or Ellisons though, they are the places that are there for us pro's. Dont be supporting the dodgy ebay sellers! xx

Id be really embarassed to offer something called Spank to be honest. It made me giggle though thinking of the 'can we Minx you today?' badges. Dont think spank would quite give off the right image :lol:

Stick with your Minx they are the best and what everyone looks for! Make sure your getting them from S2 or Ellisons though, they are the places that are there for us pro's. Dont be supporting the dodgy ebay sellers! xx
The comment about the badges is really funny x

Where did you do your minx training? I would imagine minx would be more expensive on ebay? I don't know because I've never looked. I would only ever buy my minx from my local creative academy or from S2 because I support the company who has provided me with excellent training, products and aftercare.

I have no desire to try anything other than Minx. I've invested a lot of time and money in advertising my good quality, top end products so I can charge accordingly.

Besides Spank is a rubbish name and sounds far too much like Spanx (which conversely are blooming amazing!!)

Ive only just started out using minx so dont want to spend too much money on something i may mess up.

Surely if you start with good materials and training you've a lower chance of 'messing up'? It's like anything else, good materials and equipment, better result.

Latest posts

Back