SPARITUAL shall I?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopi679

Reaction score
Hi guys
just wondered if anyone uses the hand, foot and body range by sparitual as I really like the products and have had all the samples etc and put them to the test!

I am just debating as to whether I should get the whole range or not and if it is a good selling point, as I like the vegan concept as I offer lots of holistic beauty treatments.
Do you think it is worth investing in this range if I want to apply the whole natural concept to people? Will be using them for mani, pedi and body scrubs/treatments.

Would love to hear from some users, thanks.x

Not tried it myself but having received my copy of Nail File this morning I see NSI are offering free samples!. Always best to try it yourself imho:hug:

I used to stock Sparitual, I wasn't impressed, and to be honest most of my clients aren't concerned with vegan products.

Becki xxx

You should talk to you distributor. Mine gave me lots of good advise. NSI also do a brochure/newspaper called the Sparitualist. Get a copy, there is often offers on.

I have this range in my salon, but not all of it. There are a few lines that (for me) would just not be sellable. I have a small nail bar, and spent only £800 on stock and a small amount of retail. The chroma stand with polishes is the main expense.

Have a really good look at it, see what's availiable and never retail anything that you don't use on your clients.

My clients love it, especially the polishes, and are impressed with the vegan aspect. It's a beautiful range in my opinion, looks really classy. The support pack (posters, gift bags etc) is also great.

hi, spa ritual products are gorgeous, but be aware of the packaging, the burgundy writing rubs of the bottles, i ended up with a whole load of stock i couldnt sell. if the bottles rub together in transit or against the display box,which they did you end up with white/burgundy smeared bottles. someone said they were changing it, but dont know if they have as of yet.
polishes last well and the range of colours are good.

nothing against nsi, i use numerous products from them, just thought i would tell you my experience, i was left out of pocket. :(

I would definitely recommend using SpaRitual within your salon. The packaging has now been redesigned and is more elongated so is easier to hold and is smudge free so no ink will run off. The line is expanding and they are offering step by step guides as well as a wider range of pedicure products and nail lacquers. The retail possibilities are ace too. Go for it!! X:Grope:

hi, spa ritual products are gorgeous, but be aware of the packaging, the burgundy writing rubs of the bottles, i ended up with a whole load of stock i couldnt sell. if the bottles rub together in transit or against the display box,which they did you end up with white/burgundy smeared bottles. someone said they were changing it, but dont know if they have as of yet.
polishes last well and the range of colours are good.

nothing against nsi, i use numerous products from them, just thought i would tell you my experience, i was left out of pocket. :(

Yes, they have changed the writing so that it no longer rubs off.

I use spaRITUAL in my salon and I love it. I will not be changing from it. The fact that it is backed by the vegan society is a big plus in our salon and also the general environmental awareness of the company. It really is a great selling point, particularly with all of the stuff in the press at the moment about environmental damage and recycling. It also gives you a great opportunity to get into your local paper or on the local radio as 'the first salon to use environmentally friendly products.'

The products themselves are all dyed using beetroot and the writing on the packaging has been dyed using soya. The bottles are all recyclable and the products are made using organic wildcrafted plants.

The nail polish selection is brilliant. I put the chrome display in my salon last week and I am already having to make an order for more polish because it has sold that well. The rubber caps mean that you can get a great grip even when you have oil on your hands. They are DBP free and the bottles were designed by Ferrari!!!

The products all smell delicious, are easy to use and clients love them.

The only down-side is that because of their aromatherapy properties, you wouldn't be able to use them on pregnant ladies.

Apaprt from that though, I can't recommend it enough!!!

Vegan products are a big sell point in my area (Olympia, WA; USA). You really can't beat the natural scents they use, and the remover really works well for being more "natural" based, using sugar solvents.

Also, I absolutely love thier polish.

Shiloh

Hi guys
just wondered if anyone uses the hand, foot and body range by sparitual as I really like the products and have had all the samples etc and put them to the test!

I am just debating as to whether I should get the whole range or not and if it is a good selling point, as I like the vegan concept as I offer lots of holistic beauty treatments.
Do you think it is worth investing in this range if I want to apply the whole natural concept to people? Will be using them for mani, pedi and body scrubs/treatments.

Would love to hear from some users, thanks.x

Hi

I use the sparitual range, I was considering changing to a different nail polish but have decided to stick with S.R. as they really are good. The polishes are durable and hard wearing and they have some lovely colours. Lovely packaging too. I really like the other products in the range as well and people always comment on how gorgeous they smell. Some of it can be a bit pricey but I do think you get what you pay for. I've just ordered some of the sample packs so I can give them to clients. Hope this helps!

Hi

I use the sparitual range, I was considering changing to a different nail polish but have decided to stick with S.R. as they really are good. The polishes are durable and hard wearing and they have some lovely colours. Lovely packaging too. I really like the other products in the range as well and people always comment on how gorgeous they smell. Some of it can be a bit pricey but I do think you get what you pay for. I've just ordered some of the sample packs so I can give them to clients. Hope this helps!

That's a really good idea. I'm going to do that. Are they expensive?

That's a really good idea. I'm going to do that. Are they expensive?

The sample's I've ordered are £5 for a mixed bundle of 21 satchets - ideal for giving to clients! There's a mixture of the salts and creams etc..

The sample's I've ordered are £5 for a mixed bundle of 21 satchets - ideal for giving to clients! There's a mixture of the salts and creams etc..

Great! I'll crack on with that. Thanks. x:hug:

how did u order the samples?

how did u order the samples?

I rang NSI. Their number is 0500 131 009

The samples aren't on the NSI website, but I have just seen them in the Spa Ritual catalogue.

thats great thanksfor that :)

Latest posts

Back