Sparkles Nail products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berenicefuentes

Reaction score
Has anybody used these products??? They seem really great and the nailart on the website is gorgeous!
Check it out here's the link:
Sparkles Nail Products

I have seen this site before but haven't used any of it i'm afraid.

I do love the bright colours she uses, very nice. Shame that some of the nails are flared, but other than that, i love the designs. Nice work.

hi there
i think your be better off with the ezflow range boogie night there fabulous glitters and colours. most of the do the glitter though, but ezflow are the tops.for glitters
thg:)

i love the nail on front page
they cool

I do love the bright colours she uses, very nice. Shame that some of the nails are flared, but other than that, i love the designs. Nice work.
I love the flared not everyone likes it, but its really popular here in California. Stilettos are not popular here at all nobody likes them, but that's the way it is when people are from different countries.

I love the flared not everyone likes it, but its really popular here in California. Stilettos are not popular here at all nobody likes them, but that's the way it is when people are from different countries.

I really can't imagine anyone wearing either for 'every day' but, there you go .. "there is no accounting for taste" as they say!!

I agree everyone likes different nail shapes, and we all like different things.

I do like stiletto, although i don't have them as long or extreme or i do damage to myself...:eek:, but i have great comments on the nails i wear especially as it shows people you don't have to have them so long and square which to me looks false.

I love the colours of the tech in question though and as someone said before, EZ Flow do an excellent range of colours, pastels, glitters, shimmers and earth colours which means you have such scope for design and originality.

Want to look at it, but can't!!!!!! Only text...
And THAT for everyday use is not my thing either!:eek:

I've used sparkles foils and glitter polishes, basically they're the same as nail FX foils, I love foils

I love the stiletto nails,but there just not practical. but at the moment i've got semi stiletto i suppose almond shape, and there fab, easy to pick things up, and as for teching there fab,
I love them, but i also love the squovals there the best, I hate the big whiter than white false tip, the smile line start about a mm from the cuticle.WHY OH WHY," do they think that they look nice" what planet are they on.(hideous)
I just hope that one day they take a loooooooong look at these appendages on the end of there fingers ,and think god they look false,let's get some sophistication going on here.lol:lol:

do alot of those pictures in the gallery have rings of fire or are my eyes are dodgy..:lol:

do alot of those pictures in the gallery have rings of fire or are my eyes are dodgy..:lol:

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.
Smiles are wonky (though, mine are far from perfect), and don't care for the flared look, nor that they are so very unbalanced.

BUT the art is pretty and vibrant.

Looks like either rings of fire or fill lines to me!! But the art work and colors are gorgeous and that's what I look at.

Originally Posted by kellie_54
I've used sparkles foils and glitter polishes, basically they're the same as nail FX foils, I love foils

They have glitter polishes???

Originally Posted by talented talons

Why are you afraid of using the products??

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back