Special effects bleeding into blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moushax37

Reaction score
Hiiii :) visiting over from the nail geeks :)

I have fairly fine, bleached blonde all over hair. I have one medium sized strip of pink that I've done for about a year now with the special effects hair dye in cupcake pink. I love it's staying power, and liked the color for a while but now I wanted something a little darker, so I switched to atomic pink.
Omg.
I did this in the exact spot as before, and washed it out on Saturday. It is now n
Ending basically on the whole side of my head, into the back.
Is there aaaanything I can do?? Do I need to just hope it fades? Can I prevent the rest from bleeding more? I feel like every time I've washed it's bled even more.....
If I have to bleach it oit I guess that's an option when I do my roots next week, but I'd like to not damage my hair.... I've had damaged hair in the past and I feel like now even though its all bleached, it feels and looks very healthy....

This is what happens when you don't visit professionals for this. It obviously has not been properly applied, and will continue to bleed.

Latest posts

Back