speeding fine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
I'm so cross, as about a week ago i had speeding fine though the post saying that i had been done for doing 46 in a 30 in RUN CORN!!! I hadn't even been there!! was in all day as with kids couldn't believe it as got it on sat so couldn't ring till Monday so i was worried about it all weekend, then when i did ring them they said it was one ov them Mobile vans that had got me and its not very often they are wrong, and that the number was defo mine and the make and colour matched mine 2!! and that i would have to prove it wasn't me so by this stage i was so worried and cross and i was to put it all in writing saying i am saying it wasn't me and then they would look into it, 2 weeks later offer lots ov steepness nights i get a letter this morning saying they were sorry and they had made some kind ov mistake!!! i was so glad to read this, but also so cross:mad: that this could happen to people and all the worry 4me they coursed me! so all you geeks driving around be careful

:mad: just needed to have a good rant!

you poor thing joe joe, I had a clean licence for a whole 9 days and got done again by a mobile, I was so mad at myself:evil: but at the same time I am so fed up with being treated like a criminal, for speeding. last year I did 70 thousand miles in the taxi. How the hell do they expect you to be perfect when you do that much driving?
Yours isn't the first one I've heard of thow, some farmer was on the telly last year because he got a ticket for his tracker, aparantly doing 85 on the M1:rolleyes:
I.m just glad for you that you didn't have to go to court ar anything.

Latest posts

Back