Spider Repeller ... anyone tried these ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
Is that the thing that you plug in and the electricity sends waves around the house that bugs and mosquitos hate?

I used to live in a Med Country and am really scared of all beasties including those horrid 8 legged ones! I had this plug in thing and it seemed to work. My Mother in Law bought it from betterware I believe.

Thumbs up from me if its what I think it is!!!!

Sarah xx

yes it looks like thats what it does ... oh well nothing to lose eh ? they say one does the whole house ... i think i may buy a couple more to be sure !:eek: lol

kx

Is that the thing that you plug in and the electricity sends waves around the house that bugs and mosquitos hate?

I used to live in a Med Country and am really scared of all beasties including those horrid 8 legged ones! I had this plug in thing and it seemed to work. My Mother in Law bought it from betterware I believe.

Thumbs up from me if its what I think it is!!!!

Sarah xx

Did you know that Spiders cannot stand the smell of chestnuts? A few conkers placed in a jar by any open windows and doors keeps the blighters away... Might be a bit early for chestnuts at the moment, but it works a treat in the autumn!

Did you know that Spiders cannot stand the smell of chestnuts? A few conkers placed in a jar by any open windows and doors keeps the blighters away... Might be a bit early for chestnuts at the moment, but it works a treat in the autumn!

A client of mine told me this last week, her aunt has one in the corner of each room and has never had an 8 legged creature in her house yet! As soon as conker season comes around, i'm going to get loads of them!

I'm not a fan of spiders, but it's not natural to have a house without them. They eat the smaller insects, which are the real pests, and unless you have a house that's over-run with them I wouldnt bother with one of those.

if it was just the case of not being a fan of them id be ok ... but unfortunately its much much worse

i think i need an emergency buzzer thing round my neck which alerts say 4 people, who would all have keys as i could be cornered anywhere in the house AND i'd need to keep an eye on them as the big black ones like last night RUN very very fast :irked:

kx

I'm not a fan of spiders, but it's not natural to have a house without them. They eat the smaller insects, which are the real pests, and unless you have a house that's over-run with them I wouldnt bother with one of those.

ooh I just looked at these plug in's Im tempted to get one, did you order it Sarah ?

if it was just the case of not being a fan of them id be ok ... but unfortunately its much much worse

I'm exactly the same i've had hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and the doctor even tried anxiety pills but nothing has lessened my arachnaphobia. I actually dropped my baby brother at 3 weeks because i saw a spider dangle from my hair! Thats what made me go to the doctor but nothing has worked (Keep me away from small children!)

As for this electronic thing! I seen this on QVC years ago but my problem is A) It doesn't work and it's a waste of money B)The second i plug it in spiders will appear everywhere trying to get out the vacinity and they might get on me! Loads of spiders running towards me would kill me!

If i believed that it would work then i would get one as i am PETRIFIED!!! But below it does say that it only works in the room that its plugged in.....the waves cannot penitrate walls and ceilings.....so to me you will be getting rid of them from one room to another.....unless you get more than one. My house has never been too bad thank goodness but i would be a wreck if i knew they were all in one room.....ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

I hate those 8 legged things I know they eat other insects but please
eat them away from me!
I am going to try the chesnut thing wonder if you can buy a chesnut aroma
perhaps we should invent one.

I hate those 8 legged things I know they eat other insects but please
eat them away from me!
I am going to try the chesnut thing wonder if you can buy a chesnut aroma
perhaps we should invent one.
What a brilliant idea, you invent it n I will buy some lol.xx

Latest posts

Back