Spiders!!!!! Are you afraid?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at a giftware trade show the other week and they had a remote controlled life size tarantula :eek: Bev wants it for the zoo gift shop:green:
Maggots however are another matter. Can't stand them, I run away screaming and have to wash my hands compulsively:Scared:

I am not afraid of spiders and would never kill one.... My Mum has a saying..."If you want to live and thrive let a spider run alive"

Oh bless you!!! I am just the same!! In fact i have got goose bumps and have gone all cold just reading your message!! I have a little trick that really works. Put conkers in every room in your house near the entrance. The spiders can't stand the smell (even though us humans can't smell it!!). My godson told me and I thought it was a load of rubbish until I tried it. This was September last year when spiders are rife and i did not get one!! I may get the odd little one but no longer get the huge scary ones!!! It really works. Try it x

lol, i'm gonna be fighting the school kids for the best conkers now.

TERRIFIED!!!

I started getting a little bit better, more tolerant.
But...
one night i was laying in bed watching tv when i felt a tickle on my back. Yep, one had fallen off the ceiling and landed on me!

Did an amazing olympian high jump leap over my boyfriend, Adam (he had the outside, bed against wall) and insisted he remove it.

I don't kill them, but only cos i can't get that close. If its between me and the door i'm stuck.

The problem now is that i get so scared that Adam is starting to get scared of the bigger ones, ha ha

I hate spiders-always get my mum to catch them! I just can't bring myself to do it. Saying that though, i wouldnt kill one.
I am really afraid of moths though, they really freak me out, they fly into your hair! Ergh! We get quite a few spiders in my house, but not really big ones, luckily! Just been reading in the papers how there are many more spiders and daddy long legs in general this year. Haven't noticed it as yet! Hope i don't either...:irked:

I dont like them but i wont to over come my fear i can pick up money spiders now , and i like looking at garden spiders.
but if i see one off those big black house spiders im gone screaming and i cant help it i physically go into shock when i see one i dont know why its them ones there just nasty. and there huge and they run towards you ewww . I dont kill them ( maybe once or twice) but i make my fiancee throw them outside and tell him not to hurt it lol

EARWIGS!!! im petrified of them there worse then spiders .

I am terrified of the mahooosive ones....the ones with the 'bony' legs!!! I once picked up some washing from the kitchen floor, un beknown to me there was a relatively large one on there that fell on my arm...I ended up frozen to the spot, shaking and crying! A bit ott really but can't help it......and how do they run soooo fast? I do try to be brave when the children are around. Moths,bees etc don't bother me, I don't like jimmy spinners but not too scared of them, it's just big spiders really. Give me a big snake or something over a spider any day!! Must remember to get some conkers!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back