spiders legs ?? help lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jotommo

Reaction score
rite guys i've thought of the prfect up do for halloween,,
i'm wearing black obv and have bought that web stuff to put around my body.. paint my face with webs and dark lippy ect...
was stuck with what to do to my hair and though if i do the basic behive, the the sane at the bottom (kind of a horizontal roll) that would make a great spiders body.
i need help with the legs though???
i thought if i get some pipe cleaners? and maybe plait the hair around them or something? but think they won't be stirdy enough????
oh i really want to do it now
any ideas for the legs??
thanks xxx

rite guys i've thought of the prfect up do for halloween,,
i'm wearing black obv and have bought that web stuff to put around my body.. paint my face with webs and dark lippy ect...
was stuck with what to do to my hair and though if i do the basic behive, the the sane at the bottom (kind of a horizontal roll) that would make a great spiders body.
i need help with the legs though???
i thought if i get some pipe cleaners? and maybe plait the hair around them or something? but think they won't be stirdy enough????
oh i really want to do it now
any ideas for the legs??
thanks xxx

Sounds like a great idea , I wish I could help but that's one of my weak areas , I can never think of anything in time but maybe some others will
x good luck though and have a good time :) x minky

You could buy some cheap black hair, roll it into a sausage, wrap it in a black bun net and sew the seam then join together so you have long black spiders legs (if you get me?) To hide any joins you could add some spider webbing to drape over them or maybe attach those little plastic spiders and flies? (i can see it in my head its just hard trying to describe it!!) lol! xXx

If you get hold of cheap black nylon hair, take a small amount and backcomb it a bit, then wrap it round a pipecleaner, you can use a hot hairdryer to melt it a bit to keep it sealed round the pipecleaner. We used to do dreadlocks on monofibre this way.

florist wire would be good for this

i have tried the pipe cleaners, but could only find white ones!! :mad:
anyway i couldn't do it ..
florist wire???
stupid question but do i just get that from a florist ??
mmmm, i am gonna go b &Q i think see what they have got... oh i am stressing now i really want to do it!!
i have bought black hair but it just isnt working?? xx
thanks guys xx

couldnt you wrap the end of the pipe cleaners round the base of a hair grip and pin it in ?? they should stay put that way ?? hth x

If you get hold of cheap black nylon hair, take a small amount and backcomb it a bit, then wrap it round a pipecleaner, you can use a hot hairdryer to melt it a bit to keep it sealed round the pipecleaner. We used to do dreadlocks on monofibre this way.

i'm back off into town today to find something better to hold it with the hair is ok but the blimmim pipe cleaners aint strong enough to hold it up?!?
think i'll go B&Q and get some kind of wire??
thanks xx

when your finished... Pictures please!!:green:

rite guys! i've got the hair and ended up with some garden wire that is good for bending/twisting, plus not too heavy!
pics will defo follow i'll be made up if i can do it!!
wish me luck xxx

not sure how to upload on here but i have put a pic on my profile in an album, it looked great xx

Just had a look at your pic - looks really, really good, well done you!! xXx

Latest posts

Back