Split end products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranquility UK

Reaction score
Hi hair geeks, ive just jumped over from the beauty side.

My hair is soo dry from previously having it bleached, ive now gone darker but its so split and dry. Ive bought a masque which claims to mend split ends, is this even possible? i thought once the damage was done there is no going back..
and can you recommend any products i can use, obviously i dont want any professional treatments that need training to buy but if the products are available to buy from the wholesalers without training that would be an extra bonus!

Thanks geeks x :lol:

You are right spilt ends need to be cut off, there is no other way, they will just keep splitting all the way up the hair to the root - nothing can repair them.

So my advice get a good haircut, use either Matrix Strengthening or Purology Essential Repair, both shampoo's and conditioner's are brilliant.

x

Hi hair geeks, ive just jumped over from the beauty side.

My hair is soo dry from previously having it bleached, ive now gone darker but its so split and dry. Ive bought a masque which claims to mend split ends, is this even possible? i thought once the damage was done there is no going back..
and can you recommend any products i can use, obviously i dont want any professional treatments that need training to buy but if the products are available to buy from the wholesalers without training that would be an extra bonus!

Thanks geeks x :lol:

S factor sunflower oil treatment by tigi is amazing for dry and bleached hair! My hair is bleached and I use this treatment on my hair every week and I has really helped my hair but my hair was dry I didn't have split ends.....spilt ends do need to be cut off but you should also try macadamia oil that's really good as well!

Hope this helps!

Thanks for both your replies... ive ordered the purology essential repair shampoo and conditioner and ive also ordered some argan oil - how do you rate it??

Miss Mossy i couldnt find the sunflower oil treatment you recommended, where do you get it from? xx

I use Morocccan Oil which is made with argan oil - fab stuff cannot recommend it enough.

Hope you love the Purology, its great stuff too, I think you will see an improvement but make sure you get a haicut too.

x

Thanks for both your replies... ive ordered the purology essential repair shampoo and conditioner and ive also ordered some argan oil - how do you rate it??

Miss Mossy i couldnt find the sunflower oil treatment you recommended, where do you get it from? xx

It's called s factor treatment by tigi x

Thanks guys! Booked in for a hair cut, the salon uses tigi so ill see if they retail it. cant wait for my goodies to arrive! xx

Good choice. brilliant stuff this x;)

Latest posts

Back