SPMU success rate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
Evening Geeks! I'm saving like no tomorrow to get my SPMU booked. I'm also in the middle of buying a shop so it's all go. Anyway, those of you who have done a SMPU course have you all had success, hated it, loved it, found it stressfully or nothing like you thought it would be. Any feedback/stories would be fab. X

Hi
I trained in Aug 2015 and found I got plenty of work whilst charging model prices but have slowed right down since putting prices up to the average, but will hopefully pick up over the following months, i have a home treatment room thankfully so minimal overheads
I love it but found it incredible stressful at the beginning almost scary! Be prepared for lots of hard work ! Good luck X

Hi vikki how much did u charge models? I'm training in March with nouveau contour & not sure what to charge! Also who did u train with x

Hi
I trained in Aug 2015 and found I got plenty of work whilst charging model prices but have slowed right down since putting prices up to the average, but will hopefully pick up over the following months, i have a home treatment room thankfully so minimal overheads
I love it but found it incredible stressful at the beginning almost scary! Be prepared for lots of hard work ! Good luck X

I can only imagine how terrifying it must be. Who did you train with? Were you told how much to charge?

Hi
I was advised to charge between 75 and 150 for models, to cover costs etc, as you can imagine I was inundated with models at £75!
I trained with dermace, X

Latest posts

Back