Spoiler alert - Shellac Fall 2014

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syncage

Reaction score
I know some people don't like to know in advance what colours are coming but as small business I like to be able to plan out in advance and find it helps so I'm sharing these for those that want to know.....

Locket Love
Fine Vermillion
Taffeta
Crimson Sash
Plum Paisley
Posh Corduroy

1374173_676737599005013_1324740467_n.png

1377356_676737605671679_90266575_n.png

I'm very excited about locket love, intrigued by the corduroy colour, not sure I can justify another red and bright pink, purple is always popular and personally hate the orange colour but will get my clients opinion... so for me thats at least another 3/4 bottles to budget for in next years spending forecast!!

found on: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.676737575671682.1073741855.517671228244985&type=3

mmm! I like that plum!

I need them all ! The orange will be great for summer.

The plum, orange and pink are nice :)

Love them and want them all. ❤️

Ohhhhhh so exciting !!!!! I'm having them all x love those colours ....... Am running out of room 😄

Ooh nice orange, I think I need to invest in more when they come out!

Ohhh nice. I love them all so will be getting the lot as usual lol xx

Oh wow they all look amazing, wish they were here now.

Karaxxx

i want it now!!! ;) Dunno how im gonna wait an entire year! xoxo

The orange looks luvly can't wait :)

I think it is a shame when people take it upon themselves to give out information before the official distributor does so. I know ALL the colours for 2014 and wouldn't dream of giving them out a whole year in advance. It really is not fair to Sweet Squared who want to wait until the official launches to market. Dissappointed.

I think it is a shame when people take it upon themselves to give out information before the official distributor does so. I know ALL the colours for 2014 and wouldn't dream of giving them out a whole year in advance. It really is not fair to those who sell these products and who want to wait until the official launches to market. Dissappointed.

geeg, I appreciate what you saying but the pictures of these are all over the internet already. I came across them quite by accident. I specifically tagged them as spoiler alert for those that don't want to see them can ignore. The images have come from somewhere though?? I didn't make them!!

Have to say it doesn't bother me to know what's coming, I can't buy them until they come out and it doesn't make any difference to my forward planning as it's so far in advance, I just like to see what's coming.

There again I'm the sort of person who reads the last page in book, reads a series out of sequence and isn't bothered about getting surprises so perhaps I'm just weird lol

Karaxxx

Thank you for posting these as it helps me to plan the year ahead.

I agree, unfortunately if CND themselves stick them on the internet, it is an open field for all. That IS the world we live in & I am sorry for S2 (as being a loyal customer) but 'hell they need to get their sh*t together' if they don't want it all over the EU.
As a loyal customer, I don't want to know about next year! I'm loving this year.... & neither do my clients!
Please don't take this in the wrong way Samantha Sweet cause I LIKE you, but this IS not right in any business.....
I think a gingerbread syrup cappuccino & a "chat" is due.........

I think it's difficult to distinguish the true colours until they are seen on nails x

It's always nice to new colours. But, come on, we have just had lots of new ones this year. Let's concentrate and love these before any others!:wink2:

I love the colours, but I just can't get excited over them yet. I'm still buying the previous collections as well as having bought the new ones this year and my bank balance is taking a walloping.

My clients aren't ready to hear about next years colours yet, if I preview them they'll all want to know when they are coming out and they just don't listen to "next year!"

That said I'm looking forward to getting them. Thank god I bought a second rack ready for all these 2014 colours! :Love:

Latest posts

Back