Spray gun problem - going to cry!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairchild

Reaction score
I do hope one of you tanning gurus can help me! I set up my gun this morning and when testing - nothing came out until I turned it off and then it splattered everywhere! When I tip the gun forward solution leaks out of the front (solution flow area). I have taken it all apart and washed it thoroughly and it is still doing the same thing (only this time with water so my room is not tanned like this morning :eek:). I have the HVLP Maxi mist.
Any advice from anyone - please?

Hey hun,

have you made sure that the uptake tube inside the cup is on the hole closest to the trigger? This is usually the problem in cases like this.

If it is in the correct place you may need to contact the supplier.

HTH

xx:hug:xx

I love you - ran upstairs and checked and I had it in the other slot! I had called my supplier who said if I had cleaned it then I needed to send the gun back to them and that maybe it needed servicing. Thankfully, you have saved me money, time, frustration and tears.

You have made my day - :hug:

I love you - ran upstairs and checked and I had it in the other slot! I had called my supplier who said if I had cleaned it then I needed to send the gun back to them and that maybe it needed servicing. Thankfully, you have saved me money, time, frustration and tears.

You have made my day - :hug:

You are so welcome! Hope it solves the problem anyway!

Happy spraying!!

xx:hug:xx

OMG this happened to me, Luckily it was at my mums boyfriends house, went all over his bath and over the shower curtain and a massive puddle in my tent.

my white tube had fell out and i couldnt remember if it was to go on the closest from the trigger or the furthest.

i couldnt believe it, luckily it wasn't in a clients house but at least Ive learnt now.

Latest posts

Back