Spray gun problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emk32

Reaction score
Hi
Last 2 tans I have done, which I'm glad to say it was just my friend and me my gun has been playing up! I start spraying and get to the back of the first leg then nothing comes out just air. I have to dismantle my gun wash it all through and start again. I use organics which seems quite thick consistency could this b blocking my gun. After each tan I always wash thro I never put my gun away dirty! Could my gun be on it's way out or am I missing something when cleaning it? Your advice would b greatly appreciated.

might seem an obvious thing but is the feeder pipe far enough into the cup? Does it go right to the bottom of it so its able to pick up the liquid when its getting low? And are you keeping the spray gun upright so the pipe is still dipped into the liquid? Is the little silver filter bit in the end of the pipe free and clear of dirt etc?

Cant think what else it could be sorry.

Yes yes and yes lol x I no it's quite puzzling on why all of a sudden it's starting to play up.

is this a T200 machine by any chance ?

If it is the t200 the same happened to me and I felt as if I were going nuts sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't and very embarrassing.

Hope u sort it x

Yes it is the t200...don't say it's on it's way out? Can't afford a new gun!

Any more ideas from anyone. Just had a party booked in and feel nervous about my gun as I have no spare! Shall I strip in down and give it all a nice soak in soapy water and go from there? It's very hit and miss when working I have to stop not long after I have started a tan to strip it down and run hot water over all parts and thro the gun then it seems to b ok. But on my friends tan I had do this twice!
Any advice would b much appreciated x

Hi just read your message, I had the same problem, solution only coming out intermittently, and was advised to completely remove the disc which slips over the solution tube and goes into the cup, totally works and fixed the problem. Never had the same problem again.

Latest posts

Back