Spray machine Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyG

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could help me...

Ive seen two deals, one on OMG tanning which is

http://www.omgtanningsolutions.com/...ray-Tan-Machine-Tent-Samples/flypage.tpl.html

This Maximist is the black one...

And another deal on Fresh Indulgance

Starter Kit - £239.99 for MaxiMist, Tent, Solution, Spray Caps

Which has the brown machine, less free product and is more expensive...

Does it matter if the machines are different?! Is the brown machine newer thatn the black one!?

Hope I made sense!

Thanks x:)

this would be interseting to know...i thought they were both the same....hopefully someone can let us know x

Hi it prob wont help but ive just bought the kit from OMG and find it great, its cheaper amd more solution and was ordered sat night and delivered tuesday afternoon x

Hi, don't know if this help but i have the maximist 5008 and its the most fab machine

Interesting...just had a flyer from Capital introducing the 5008 in several different colours..I presume its the same machine?? Rather fancy one in purple myself..:)

Hi
Sorry to butt in but I'm looking to try some new solutions and I've seen the OMG range but don't know anyone who's tried it?!?
Can u give me any info
Thanks Louise x

Hi BeautyG

I have been looking at both of these company's for a starter kit, however I have been looking at the deal with 3litres of solution, they are both roughly the same price however the 3 differences I can see are:

1. The colour of the machines like you said;
2. You get more disposables with omg; and
3. You only get a 6 month guarantee with omg but you get 12 months with fresh indulgence!

Hope this helps!

Kellyx

Hi
Sorry to butt in but I'm looking to try some new solutions and I've seen the OMG range but don't know anyone who's tried it?!?
Can u give me any info
Thanks Louise x

Hi Louise I use the OMG I find it lovely! the colour lasts (sprayed my sister tues and she still has a lovely colour and not patchy yet (sat))they smel lovely too (coconut seems popular so far) Im new to tanning but manage to just use 50mls hope this helps :D

Hi

I've purchased the starter kit from fresh indulgence, it's a bargain and the machine is great. Its brown in colour and is apparently the 2011 model. As I queried this with them. Fast delivery also machine comes with 1 yr warranty. Hope this helps x

Hi I am using the black color HVLP 5008 machine from OMG. I am assured this is latest on the market. It is good for carrying in vehicle and keep neat.

I researched and found the machines made in colors - the brown maximist does not have, how do I say, holding parts for pipe. Look closely and you will see it is missing? never pipe is secured. I think this is the older machines.

Important as it is to keep pipe neat when transporting or keeping in spraying room.

I have made spraying with OMG HVLP 5008 for many times and never problems.

OMG solution range is best ever for my clients love it and customer service is good for next orders as it always arrives on time and it is usual for me to make late purchases :)

I trust a decision to make with OMG is recommeded.

both the same machine, just now available in different colours. It's a great machine - you need to set it right but I love it WAY more than the hvlp700 pro I had before.

OMG solutions are also really good, I've had no complaints but their customer service isn't the greatest - always ring them, NEVER email.

Good luck

Hi everyone

The brown machine and black machine are both made by Earlex. The units themselves are exactly the same just a colour difference. The Brown unit will come with a professional hose and the black machine a standard hose.

We make both machines and they are both current.

I hope this helps

They are the same machine in different colours, neither is a newer or older version they are both the 5008, just different colours and both will work just as well as each other. The 5008 is a fab machine.

Just to add extra confusion you should look at this offer too:
STAR MaxiMist OFFER! - LA Tanning | Spray Tanning Solutions, Spray Tanning Machines, Spray Tanning

And remember the only real difference with the sets is the amount of solution & that is your earning potential so think carefullly about which you buy.

For example if you buy a kit with 3 x 250ml bottles (approx 5 tans per bottle) then you could earn:

tans £ total earnings
15 x 15 = £225

If you buy a kit with 3 litres of solution (approx 20 tans per bottle) then you could earn:

tans £ total earnings
60 x 15 = £900

So if you buy a kit with a lot of solution you have the p[otential to earn back all the money you paid for the kit plus money towards more solution when your's has run out.

Latest posts

Back