Spray Tan advice please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Envi

Reaction score
I'm currently a nail geek, but I'm considering doing training in spray tanning to try and increase my business. I just wondered if spray tanning is relatively easy to learn for someone with no previous beauty treatment training?

Hi,
I did a half day course at my local beauty training centre in Derby, I have no prior knowledge of the beauty industry and wanted something to do in the evening. It was really easy to learn and I picked it up no problem, you also get a spray tan yourself as you practice on eachother! I trained on the Sienna X products!

Hi, i also recently took part in a 1 day training course. I currently work in Media Marketing and had no real background in beauty apart from my weekend work as a receptionist in a local Salon offering the treatment. I have loved every min of it so far and i am slowly starting to build up a regular client base, its not an over night thing and will take alot of patients research and effort!
But well worth it!
Have fun!

Hi,

I like useing La Tan they are a great family coming based in Stockport. A1 service fantastic product with no smell, colours from DHA 8 to the darkest in the uk DHA 18 ( Great for dancers/weight trainers) Acid free, wears well, easy to apply, lovely guide colour.

Best Of Luck

Beverley Robinson:D

its just practice, training is great 1 day , just ge a good kit and good friends to practice on xx

If you are about to invest in equipment, most tanning brands / equipment suppliers will offer some form of training. No point buying someones kit if they are not prepared to get you trained. I've trained hundreds of salons and to be honest, best results from training have come from those that have never sprayed before as there are no bad techniques to overcome. Just be sure you invest in the right kit because if you get it wrong, can put you off for ever. Getting the brand wrong isn't so bad as its easy to change at relatively little cost.

superb advice a tan brand is easily changed good equipment ensures excellent results xxxx

Latest posts

Back