Spray tan course in Glasgow plz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireybeary

Reaction score
Hi Everyone im new on here, im looking to add spray tanning to my list of can do's lol

Can anyone recommend a good course in glasgow, ive looked at nailzone, caledionian academy, nsi, and elb. they all offer courses on spray tanning but would love to hear of recommendations of these or other good tanning courses.

Thanks in advance

Clairey

Hi Clairey, I did a course in August 2009 in the ELB salon on St Vincent Street (downstairs from the TIGI salon) through the Carlton Institute

I think there were 7 or 8 people in my class so not the best for a half day course would have been much better with less people, but Emma the tutor is really patient with you while your spraying.

They use Xen tan and Ive never had any problems with it :)

Hope this helps :)

Paulie xxx

Hi claire.. I would recomed calidonian defo.. I have done a few courses with them now and really are a good group of tutors and make it fun for you :).. I done mine spraytan course in cumbernauld and it was coture spraytanning solution whihc I wasn't too happy with but the training was good.. If caledonians spraytan course is anything like the courses I have been on with them then I would defo say them :) hth xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

Why don't you do the Fake Bake training?

i've just been trained by sienna x and i know they do a course in glasgow, they were really good!! recommend them. I've also did a waxing course with nailzone and one of the girls in my class did her spray tanning through them and she really enjoyed it. It was only her in the class xx

I would say fake bake too as they are based up there...
I use their products and think they are fab.
x

I would say fake bake too as they are based up there...
I use their products and think they are fab.
x

Thanks to everyone who replied! im looking into fake bake at the moment :)

Latest posts

Back