Spray tan equipment finance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky1407

Reaction score
hi i am just wondering if anyone knows if anyone does the spray tanning epuipment with a finance option? i am really struggling to raise funds as i am being made redundant an not entitled to any redundancy money (whole other story) someone said tantricks do this but i cant find a website etc for them

any help much appreciated
x

Hi Becky,
I don't mean to rain on your parade but if you want to set up a new business without any funds you are going to be struggling for a long time. ( Sorry) We don't always realise how much products will actually cost, as well as the cost of equipment, training, insurances, membership fees, magazine subscriptions, fuel costs ( if you are going to work mobile) etc. etc.

The tanning equipment is the most important part of your tanning business so you need to get the best you can afford, the solution keeps you in business so the best you can afford will keep bringing customers back and their friends and family too. Most companies offer free training if you buy their kits, so that is a bit of a saving. Have you asked friends or family to loan you the money, maybe sign a little contract promising to pay them back in 12 months time. That will give you a bit of breathing space. Once you are up and running doing at least 5 or 10 tans a week that will help a bit but remember once you take away all your " running costs" it is not all profit. It most defenitley is not an easy money business, it is only easy if you work your b*tt off and even then it can be difficult on the other hand when things go well it is a wonderful job

Do your research, make sure you enter this new venture with your eyes wide open. I started out whilst still working full time, then when things got busier I worked part time,then eventually full time but it took years to make sure I will not be earning less than being employed. ( I had a double whammy leaving to come to the UK and starting over) Even then,ongoing training within the beauty industry is certainly not cheap, but essential for you to be able to offer the best to your clients. Maybe get a part time job locally, save up and then do tans evenings and weekends

Hope you get what you hope for

Latest posts

Back