Spray tan equipment....help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callaghanbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, I did a spray tanning course with Sienna X yesterday and I am now looking to purchase some equipment - sooner rather than later!

However, Im confused as to which one to go for.

I used the Truemist and Truespray yesterday and liked the gun and hose on the Truespray but before the course i was looking at the TS50 and Maximist.... so now im confused!

Is anyone please able to advise pro's/ cons of the machine and which is a good one to go for...

Many Thanks :rolleyes:

Hi I bought the home starter kit with the smaller gun to see how I get on, and then will pay more and buy the larger maxi mist later. So far I am impressed with it! Hope that helps a bit :)

Hi I bought the home starter kit with the smaller gun to see how I get on, and then will pay more and buy the larger maxi mist later. So far I am impressed with it! Hope that helps a bit :)

Which machine comes with the home starter kit?

thanks

:confused:

It's the micro TS10, great little starter gun, but I will defo upgrade in the future x

We have tried many machines over the years and i am now completely sold on the MaxiMist HV5008 as that has never let me down. you can get it with the standard gun to begin with and then there is the option of ugrading to the pro gun if you want.....
Perfect little package and easy to use and maintain!

The MaxiMist and the HV5008 (now TS50) definitely seem to be ranked #1 on salongeek in terms of performance and reliability, so I'd definitely go for one of those :) There are a few subtle differences between the two, PM me if you need any help.

Is anybody esle able to advise or give their opinion?

Thanks

There are soooo many threads already about what machine is best and what should I buy. You will find most people on here love the 5008 and as it is now being pahased out you will need to act quickly to get your hands on one.

The 5008 & TS50 both have the same Earlex motor in them so will tan all day long if needed.

The TS50 has a newer gun designed to make it easier for adjusting (great for newbies) when tanning but the 5008 is just as easy to adjust when you know what to do.

Both guns will give you the same amount of tans per litre (if they are set correcty) and the machines will last you years and years.

Steve@Nouvatan has tested them both out and sells them both & anyone who knows anything about Nouvatan, knows they don't recomend or sell anything they have not tried out & don't beieve in. Not sure if they still have the 5008 in stock but as it's been discontinued you need to buy quickly if there are any left (when they are gone they are gone).

The Maximist XL from Suntana is the same (internal machine made by Earex & the same gun) as the 5008 machine but doesn't have the clips to hold the hose around the machine (which I find so handy).

I think: if you can still get the cheaper 5008 or maximist Xl then it will perfom all day long and give you a good amount of tans per litre, once you learn how to set it. If these machines are out of stock or you want setting the gun to be super easy & a machine that will do all the 5008 does, then pay the extra cash & get the TS50.

Latest posts

Back