spray tan help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

I hate looking like a lizard too. I hav just brought a tango cloth. Here is the site tango cloth| Home | www.tangocloth.co.uk

Tan removal cloth - just add water and it reduces all patches and dark marks around elbows ect.

Also you can use it after spray tans - which brilliant!!!! :)

Thanks everyone for your quick advice, I did have a bit of a panic last night! Am calmer now so will try again tonight lol!!!

Yep I marked the dial with tippex when fully closed and opened it a quarter (had read that tip on SGeek :)
And did the couch roll test and it was coming out really light, it was just when i started on the body it all went a bit wrong even though nothing had changed.

I will check my suck up tube thanks michybug (the plastic tube that goes into the solution right..)
Think also I will put 100mls in the bottle when i spray and see if that helps - wow i look forward to the day i can spray with 30mls per person :)

I think my training was poor and may look into another training course as I have no confidence right now...with my machine or application...

Thanks geeks xxx

Latest posts

Back