Spray tan lighter on one hand than the other!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairchild

Reaction score
Just had a text from a client to confirm her next appointment. She had a spray tan last night (normally just has nails done) and she says it looks great this morning - she has however said that one hand is darker than the other.
I know we are told to 'trust the product', so, as I did both hands - with the same circular movement I don't understand how it can happen? Any advice would be most helpful. I need to go back to my client and am not sure what to suggest?

It could be that when doing the hands one was maybe slightly higher than the other so the spray would have gone on lighter on the hand that was lower down.

Other than that, I could only suggest that she may have had some cream resdue left on one hand, but I think that isn't quite so likely. Or she may have washed her hand a little early?

Sorry, just some ideas off the top of my head xxx

Thanks Jenx, it is so difficult to know what your client does when she leaves, especially with the hands which we obviously use all the time. I was just intrigued as I know on this site you constantly hear the motto 'trust the solution' - having done the same on both hands.....I therefore just don't understand how one could be darker than the other! Very frustrating as I always get my clients to step out of the tent when we have finished to check over together, that everything is even and tanned!

Latest posts

Back