Spray tan machine that blows warm air, not cold?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saree

Reaction score
Is there such a thing? Ive been tanning for 12 years and always used a Minimist T200 (fab little machines) but its always freezing cold,!

There must be something that blows lovely warm air?

My TS50 blows warm air, clients always comment on how nice it feels.

Thanks for your reply. Your machine looks very similar to the T200 i use. Does it actually have a heater facility? Mine blows warmish air but as soon as the solution is sprayed on its freezing. I can see people flinching and jumping! I need one with a heater if there is such a thing?

No, it is cold when the solution goes on but warm on its own (I always dry them after). Have never heard of one with a heater ?

Ive seen one advertised somewhere cos I thought wish mine did that unless it ment you can change it over to dry off. I will try and have a look I think it was one of those advertising postcards you get through the post

I thought it was just because the solution is cold? Because the air is warm when you take off the gun and feel it from the hose. Obviously ther solutuin has to be kept cold because otherwise it will go off. Im not sure if there is a machine that makes the solution warm?

There is a tan that goes on warm i just can not for the life of me think what's it's called.:D

I've recently seen a machine that blows warm air as soon as your machine is switched on but I cannot think were I see it :confused: x

I've recently seen a machine that blows warm air as soon as your machine is switched on but I cannot think were I see it :confused: x

Was it called a hair dryer lol.. oh I wish there was a way of making spray tanning not as freezing.:lick:

The air comes out warm, but as soon as the solution comes out it is cold.
It's to do with the amount of alcohol in the solution, which needs to be there to stop the solution being more viscose.
x

Miss pink my air doesn't come out warm it's always cold until the motor warms up & turns the air warm x

Fresh Indulgence Electric Tan feels warm as it goes on,most tans are cold as they are cold blend formulas x

Suntana fast tan also doesn't feel that cold when its sprayed on also x

The explanation is in science

Basically it's a whole lot of air coming out of a small hole..... The heat gets lost
Try this experiment ;
Make a wide mouth and exhale onto the back of your hand .... Feels warm right?
Now purse your lips and make a tiny O shape and exhale onto the back of your hand..... Feels much cooler right?
But the air is coming from the same source?!
My thinking is that any machine with a heat option is a gimmick (that's just my opinion tho)
Machines that feel warmer are likely to be higher end salon use machines (I mean not portable) and therefore more pressure, bigger outlet thus allowing more air thru

I hope that made sense and wasn't utter gibberish!!

I have the older version off the fake bake mc which has a heat setting .... But tbh it's still cold when I spray but lovely when I dry the client off ...
But fake bake have changed the design ... !!!

Latest posts

Back